- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
hey :) i'm 18 years old and from a small town in illinois. obviously, i am a HUGE taylor swift fan. her music is so beautifully written as well as relatable. although it might be hard to believe, i used to not like taylor swift at all (sorry!) but i eventually came to my senses in 2009, and since then i have been a super dedicated fan! she is one of my biggest inspirations. i saw taylor live august 10th, 2011.
music is a huge part of my life. i've played the flute for 8 years, and i also love singing and listening to music. besides taylor, i am also a huge fan of demi lovato and one direction. i also love the jonas brothers, justin bieber, and selena gomez. i am fiercely loyal to all of them, and i cannot stand when anyone insults them.
i am also a huge bookworm! i am reading constantly. my al time favorite is the harry potter series. but, i also really love twilight and the hunger games.
i'm really friendly, so feel free to add me and talk to me :)
love you all!
So right now I am extremely tired and I want to sleep, but I felt it necessary to vent my feelings first. When WANEGBT was released, there were so many people who were upset that it was too "pop" or whatever. I personally loved the song but I figured everyone would get over it eventually, so I didn't let it bother me. Now it seems like people who consider themselves "swifties" are...