- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi,my name is Yan Raan, you can just call me Swifty15 if you are not used to my actual name. I'm from a country in Southeast Asia called Malaysia. I've been alive for 15 years now. My biggest wish for my 15th birthday is Taylor to sing Fifteen on Fifteenth of June 2012(my birthday), this didn't happen though. Anyway, just to let you know that I'm wishing very hard here for a Taylor Swift concert in my country and I'd never been to one, Malaysia also has a whole lot of swifties waiting for Taylor. Please help spread this to let Taylor know that Malaysian Swifties want her to come on her next tour, maybe?
Before I know Taylor, I never love music and think that music is boring and time wasting. When I was at grade 7, my friend is obsessed about Taylor and she kept telling me things like: you should go and listen the songs that Taylor wrote and this and that, it was kind of annoying at that time 'cause I'm totally not interested about music and stuff. I first listen to Taylor's song(I remembered it was Love Story) on the radio, I'm quite impress of how the words go in the song. Then I heard You Belong With me for the first time when my elder sister played it on her phone(the first lyrics I remembered was 'she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts') I was like: I got to find who sang this song, it was Taylor(the second time I've heard this name in my life). She had built a rainbow in my life since June 13 2011 and changed my daily life.
Everyday in school I always try to figure out how to avoid doing or saying anything uncool and wishing every minute of every day that one day maybe I'd get a chance to go to Nashville or be on stage, or something crazy and out of reach like that.
Thank you for taking time to read this, I appreciated.
Taylor's so good at picking days. First, RED album came out on the second last day of UEC(an exam which includes all independent schools in my country, kinda terrifying.) Second, RED Tour starts and 22 music video releases at the same time as my exams today(converted time). I'm having my physics exam tomorrow and still wanting to type this and watch 22 music video(my friend called me a hardcore...