- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey there! I'm Marina. I'm 19 years old and about to start my junior year of college.
I've been in love with Taylor and her music for years, and she has gotten me through many tough situations because of her lyrics. But what I love most about her is her beautiful personality.
Spring is my favorite season because when all the flowers start blooming and it starts getting warm enough to wear sundresses, I get irrationally happy and excited.
I love everything about nature and how beautifully it points to God and His hand that I know is always at work.
I was born in Egypt but I’ve lived in New York City since I was three.
I feel like I grew up in the wrong place though, because honestly I am such a southerner at heart.
I love Jesus Christ with all of my heart, and I don’t know how I’d survive without Him.
I absolutely adore this girl named Taylor Swift, I don’t know if y’all have noticed that though…
I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
I love pecan pie. And chocolate chip cookies. And baking/dessert in general.
I really want to be able to cook but I’m scared of doing something wrong and poisoning somebody.
I can be very girly one day and then a total bum in just a tee shirt and jeans the next. Regardless of whether or not I’m going out the next day.
I’ve never had a boyfriend and I used to have a problem with that, but now I understand that I just have to wait for the most perfect guy ever that God has planned for me, and I am so excited to see what He reveals!
That being said, I am a hopeless romantic and love cheesy romantic comedies, love songs, the whole shebang.
My favorite color is green.
I will listen to and enjoy pretty much EVERY type of music in existence, including rap unless there is a really distasteful amount of curse words.
I’m a pretty quiet person unless I’m with my close friends in which case I will spout off the most random things anyone has ever heard. The inside of my head is an interesting place.
Haha that’s all I can really think of off the top of my head, but if you think of anything I didn’t mention that you want to know, please ask me! And tell me about yourselves! I want to get to know you guys!
So, I was one of the first people on TC back when it originally started (the old TC). Then life got in the way and I kind of fell off the face of the earth with respect to TC haha. So when the new TC started I didn't really have time for it. But now I do! And I'm super glad that I decided to get involved again because everyone on here is even nicer than I ever remembered. You guys have been...