- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
As you can tell, my name is Maggie and I love Taylor Swift. I'm 23 years old and I live in the wonderful state of Massachusetts. I work "full time" as an infant / toddler teacher at a local daycare and attend college all day on Saturdays. Stinks giving up my Saturdays, but you gotta do what you gotta do.. right? My favorite color is green, and I love my Honda.
Taylor is one of my favorite singers! I've seen her two times in concert so far at Gillette Stadium. Once during the Fearless Tour, and the other during the Speak Now Tour. I'm going to be seeing Taylor in concert on the RED tour and I can't wait. I'm extremely looking forward to this summer!
I love Brad Paisley! My best friend and I actually have PIT tickets to his concert this summer and this will be the third summer we've gone to see him together! I'm also going to see Rascal Flatts with the Band Perry! I'm so excited!
I'ld love to make more friends with fellow Swifties.. especially if you are around my age :)
Follow me on twitter tooo!
Ahhhh!!! I can't believe that today I finally got an e-mail to buy PIT tickets for the July 27th show at Gillette Stadium. I am so freaking excited, this and the boston marathon bombers getting caught alive / dead has been the best part of my day. This week has been really rough. But going to the Bruins game Wednesday night and being a voice in the national anthem video that went viral.....