- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello my dear friends! Welcome to my profile.
My name is Ashley. Let me tell you a little about myself.
I love to bake and cook. My dream job is to own a bakery, and maybe a restaurant. I also love cats with a fiery passion, and I hope to be able to get one in the future. Have I mentioned that I love Taylor Swift yet? I'll get into that later :). I love to paint, draw, doodle, pretty much anything that involves creating something. My walls in my bedroom are just covered in random things, from Taylor Swift, magazine snippets, pictures... I daydream a lot. I usually dream about the future. I always wonder what it's going to be like.
^By the AMAZING Primafacie!^
I love music. I play 3 instruments: viola, clarinet, and guitar. I also have long hair that goes all the way down to my waist. I will probably cut it in the future, but I will not be cutting it anytime soon. I live where it is very hot in the summer, but very cold in the winter. I adore winter and the Christmas season so much. The smell of a real, fresh Christmas tree makes me so happy. Snow is one of my favorite things ever, along with sledding. I also love autumn, because of pumpkins, falling leaves, and just the beauty that it brings.
Taylor is my inspiration. She is just so beautiful and sweet, and a great role model. Her music is always so inspiring if I ever need to feel inspiration (lol what). I have been to two concerts, and the first was on May 28th, 2011. I was lucky enough to go see Taylor and it was one of the best nights of my life. I was even more lucky and blessed to have been able to see her again on March 13th, 2013 for the RED tour.
I am also slightly obsessed with Ed Sheeran, because Taylor tweeted about his album, and I fell in love with him and his music instantly after listening to his "+" album one time through.
I also love Demi Lovato, Imagine Dragons, Nina Nesbitt, and Lewis Watson. Oh, and The Civil Wars, The Script, The Fray, Coldplay, OneRepublic, Foy Vance, Passenger, and Of Monsters and Men.
Hmm...what am I forgetting? Oh, right!
Lately I have found myself getting sucked into the fictional fandom world.
I love Doctor Who, Supernatural, The Hunger Games, Divergent, the Matched trilogy, the Legend trilogy, The Lorien Legacies series, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter, if that interests anyone out there.
If you read this whole profile, I am sure you are a very nice person. If you didn't read this whole profile, you are still a very nice person, and I love you. You are all beautiful, and I would love to be your friend. Goodbye for now. (:
Love, Love, Love,
P.S. Hey! If you are reading this you should go visit my best friend Morgan because she is blonde and crazy and awesome and insane and she loves Taylor. Ok. Thank you! Bye for now. :D
^I'm just gonna leave this here^
I've NEVER changed it. That's the profile picture I've pretty much had since I joined TC. BUT I'M CHANGING IT. I thought I'd share this memorable occasion with you. LOL.