- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
"As a teenager, I didn’t understand that saying you’re a feminist is just saying that you hope women and men will have equal rights and equal opportunities. What it seemed to me, the way it was phrased in culture, society, was that you hate men. And now, I think a lot of girls have had a feminist awakening because they understand what the word means. For so long it’s been made to seem like something where you’d picket against the opposite sex, whereas it’s not about that at all. Becoming friends with Lena – without her preaching to me, but just seeing why she believes what she believes, why she says what she says, why she stands for what she stands for – has made me realise that I’ve been taking a feminist stance without actually saying so."
Hey, my name is Grace. I'm fifteen and I live in the United States. I've been fan of Taylor's
since 2010, right before Speak Now came out. I got to see the RED tour last April and it was amazing. My favorite song by Taylor changes, but right now it's "Shake It Off". Cause seriously how can you not love that song?
Other musicians/bands I like:
The Avett Brothers
I'll listen to pretty much any genre as long as it's good. I've played the guitar for about five years and the ukulele for eight. Last year I decided to try songwriting. I like getting "the click". I love the feeling of getting random ideas whenever and wherever. Most of my songs I end up hating a few days after writing them. Sometimes I also try to write stories. I got about 40,000 words into my last book before deciding it was horrible and abandoning it. I started a new one in January and just recently hit 25K.
I'm a Nerdfighter. I try to read as much as I can. My favorite authors are John Green, Sarah Dessen, Rainbow Rowell and Markus Zusak. My favorite currently is Paper Towns by John Green.
A few more things about me, I can't think of an non-cliche way of saying I like p
photography, but I like photography and sometimes, when I have a working camera, I take pictures. I'm in high school. I love cats. So much. I like rain. I'm really anxious and excited for the movie adaptations of Paper Towns and Looking For Alaska. I can dig Elvis. I'm a feminist. I drink tea. I have a slight obsession with the show Supernatural. If anyone ever wants to talk about SPN, feel free to message me. I'm always up for fangirling.
Anyway, thank you for stopping by:)
This year I've decided to read fifty books. Or a book a week. So, I'm just gonna keep track of the books I've read here. If you have ay suggestions, please leave them in the comments:) Currently reading: Flappers & Philosophers by F.Scott Fitzgerald 1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 2. Looking For Alaska by John Green 3. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green 4. Will...