- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, my name is Grace. I'm fourteen. I live in the United States. I'm home schooled. I first found out about Taylor in like 2007. But I wasn't a hardcore fan until late 2010. I got to see the RED tour last year and it was so amazing even though I was in the way back. I loved every minute of it. Taylor's such an awesome artist and person.
Besides Taylor, I also like:
|The Avett Brothers|
|David Mead| and
I'll listen to pretty much anything as long as it's good. I've played the guitar for about five years and the ukulele for eight. Last year I decided to try songwriting. I like getting "the click". I love the feeling of getting random ideas whenever and wherever. Most of my songs I end up hating a few days after writing them. I also sometimes try and write stories.
. . .
I also really like books. My favorite author is John Green. He's just so awesome.
My favorite book of his is Paper Towns with The Fault In Our Stars close behind, but all of his books are incredible . I am so excited and anxious about the Paper Towns movie. I thought they way they did TFiOS was wonderful. Very well done. There were definitely some things I would have done differently, but overall it was great:)
Another author I like is Sarah Dessen. My favorite of hers is "The Truth About Forever".
A few more random things about me, I can't think of an non-cliche way of saying I like photography, but I like photography and sometimes, when I have a working camera, I take pictures. I'm in high school. I love cats. Like so much. There's something majestic about their attitudes. I like rain. I drink tea pretty much everyday. I have a slight obsession with the show Supernatural. If anyone ever wants to talk about SPN, feel free to message me. I'm always up for fangirling.
Anyway, thank you for stopping by:)
This year I've decided to read fifty books. Or a book a week. So, I'm just gonna keep track of the books I've read here. If you have ay suggestions, please leave them in the comments:) Currently reading: Flappers & Philosophers by F.Scott Fitzgerald 1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 2. Looking For Alaska by John Green 3. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green 4. Will...