- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! My name is Erin and I'm a swiftie just like you.
I think for me um...I really love Taylor.
This is my Swiftie Story:
I was in 1st Grade. I had heard a few of Taylor's songs before and I really liked them, but I didn't know who wrote them or who she was. So when I went to this new school, all the girls in my class would get in a group and start singing Our Song, like every day. And I really liked that song. One day, I heard them say it was by Taylor Swift so when I got home I looked it up on YouTube. Thank goodness for YouTube. So I watched the video and I found out that a lot of songs I liked, such as Picture to Burn, were by her! So that was when I became obsessed. I didn't get her album until later on for Christmas. I was super excited and that's all I listened to and I learned all the lyrics. Then they started selling the Taylor dolls. The first one I got was the Our Song doll and I kept on getting them and collecting them. I have 5. (I'm really mad though because they stopped selling them.) So later on I got a little biography about her and I learned a lot about her life. By then, you could tell I was a major fan.
So I got Fearless, then Speak Now, and I was there when she first announced Red. That day, I created this account! So yeah, I'm still just as big of a fan as I was 6 years ago. Taylor is my life. I love her to the moon and back.
I am a hardcore Sweeran shipper, just so you know.
I love reading. tfios is my fave.
Wifi is a major part in my life.
None of my friends are swifties. Which, let me tell you, SUCKS. Thats why I love Taylor Connect, where I can befriend lots of you! I really would love to meet a swiftie someday. That would be awesome.
And now you know stuff about me!
Thank you for reading this! I love you like I love sparkles and Taylor Swift! And that's real love.
From the superb swiftie Tanyaxoh!
It was amazing! I had the best day with Taylor that day! There were lots of lights and I took lots of pictures. I loved it!