- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello there gorgeous!!! Thank you for visiting my profile!!
I'm Fiona :D Sorry if I make this too long...
I've been a swifty ever since I heard Teardrops on the radio :) I fell in love with the song, and I ended up buying Taylor's debut album. I've been lucky enough to go to the Fearless Tour as well as the Speak Now tour, they were the two best days of my life. Taylor taught me to speak up when something is wrong, love my curly hair, and to appreciate my differences. Her music has gotten me through rough times. So that's my Taylor Swift fan story.Here's a little bit more about me :)
Here's a list of some things I love:
- Running and writing (they're my passion)
-Orange tic tacs
- old chevy trucks
- my tumblr, curltwirl14
-the color gold
- Long Live
- & John Hughes movies gah I just love them so much :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ALL OF THIS, I LOVE YOU GUYS :D
Yayy! First blog!! I was wondering what everyones top 3 favorite Taylor Songs are? I would be very happy to hear from a few people!Now I know for some of you, it is going to be hard to choose just three songs, but just try to :)....