- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey everyone! :D
Thank you for visiting my profile. ^_^
My name is Lucy. I'm 16 and it's already my second year in High School. :D My hometown is Armenia, Yerevan.
I have a little brother, who's 4 years younger than me. We fight very often lol :D But I love him very much. ^_^
I don't know what my life would look like without Tay's music, Elena_21 (I love her very much ^_^ ) and my pencils. Like, everytime something happens, I don't go and tell someone about it, I listen to Taylor or just draw. You'll always find some drawings in my copybooks. ^_^ I draw during history the most. haha :D Here's my drawing of Taylor, which I drew last summer and now its hanging in my room ^_^:
And, of course, I can't end my bio without telling you how important Taylor is for me. So, Taylor is more that a role model and inspiration for me. None of my friends are a Swifty, and everytime I start talking about Taylor, everyone is like: "Oh, c'mon, she's like a child, her music is awful.". But I'll never stop being a proud Swifty, because I know, that it's not a crime to be different from everyone surrounding you. Taylor is like a friend, who doesn't even know me, but is always ready to give me an excellent advice, which always helps me. She was an angel for me and always will be. I love you very much!
And also thank you very much for reading this. Swifties are my second family! ^_^ Doesn't matter if I don't know most of you, but you can still message me. I'm always answering them. :D
P.S. you can also ask me a question here :D http://ask.fm/lucy_nazanyan
Hey, Swifties! I need your help!!! Please, who has YouTube or Google+ account, put like on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0URgxcIbRm8 !!!!! Thanks to everyone beforehand. ^_^