- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Speak Now- 9.24.11
Hi! Welcome! I'm Jillian. I've been around for about 13 years.I have something called celiac's disease, which is a fancy term for me not being able to eat gluten. I hate it, but I'm told it will get me healthier. I'm from the beautiful city of New York. I love Photoshop. I have a graphic shop that might intrest you.(Click here to check it out., and my profile banner was made by myself.)
I love pretty, girly things. I am also a writer, and extreme Broadway lover! I love antiques. Old movies, old authors, old actors/actresses, old records, old furniture. I'm told that I'm 13 going on 45.
There's not that much else about me. I love movies. I really like Tim Burton and Alfred Hitchcock as directors. My favorite actor and actress are Anthony Perkins and Grace Kelly. I want to be on Broadway in a few years. I take voice lessons once a week, and am told I have a very mature voice with "nice color".
Broadway. What can I say? I have an obsession. My favorite show at the moment is Sweeney Todd, but it's bound to change soon. If you've never heard of it, or have wanted to look into it more, LOOK IT UP. I long to be Mrs. Lovett.. (P.S, all Broadway Swifties, MESSAGE ME!) Anyway, I've been to 3 shows this year. The Phantom of the Opera, Nice Work If You Can Get It, and Wicked. It's so amazing, living in NY, being able to just walk around and look at the diffrent theatres. It's so magical in a Broadway theatre. Even backstage, and even more so on stage. I was able to go backstage and look out on the empy seats at Wicked (Gershwin Theatre). Anyway, I love Broadway with a passion!
My Taylor story is a confusing one. I became a Swiftie in January of 2010. It was after watching the Grammys. Since, I've loved her so much. Although, for about 2-3 months this year, I wasn't intrested. But after RED came out, the love was rekindled! Now, I've learned to just live with whatever she does. I love her, and always will. She is wonderful, such an inspiration, so gorgeous, and extremely talented. Love you, Taylor.
Thanks for reading! Love to all my fellow Swifties!
I love this company so much ever since they came out with a candle called "Whiskers on Kittens". It's part of a new Julie Andrews/Sound of Music/"My Favorite Things" kind of thing. I smelled the scratch-and-sniff thing, it smells like wonderstruck! It also has an adorable little kitten on the front that looks like Merideth. I'm going to buy it eventually.