- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey, my name is Mollie and I'm 17. Taylor means everything to me! I live in England but more than anything I want to move to America!
Taylor Swift, I was enchanted to meet you. 6th October 2012 I got to meet and interview Taylor, she also hugged me and called me sweet, I still can't believe it happened. She was the nicest person ever and I was in the same room as her for over 45 minutes, it was by far the best day of my life! I met Taylor on the red carpet, she took a photo with my camera, and then saw her live at the Teen Awards 7th October 2012. It was flawless, we got the first live performance of Red and it was incredible! I spoke now 29th March 2011. I went to the Red tour 11th April, and on 12th April I was in the pits and got to meet Grant and Amos before the show! It was incredible, and I got to meet so many American Swifties there which was so much fun.
I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you!
I really love country music, especially The Band Perry, Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum, Hunter Hayes and Kacey Musgraves. Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez are two of my faves. I love Ed Sheeran too, he's incredible and I'm so happy that he has been working with Taylor and will be touring with her. I love Pretty Little Liars, The Hunger Games, so many other things! Taylor will always mean the most to me though. I play guitar, Taylor inspired me to learn and I love it so much :)
Add me as a friend and message me, I love to talk to Swifties and where better to do that than on Taylor Connect!
I was stood less then 2 metres away from this interview taking place, and I'm kind of obsessed with it. 'I like birds. And cats. Uh... anyway'
In October, I got to meet Taylor Swift in London, and also interview her. The video of my question still hasn't been released, but the interview she did with Laura Whitmore for MTV has been, and I was stood in the back watching it! The haven't put the entire interview up, as she also talked about things like the EMAs, her music memories from when she was younger, the Begin Again music video,...