- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello there, beautiful! My name is Katy, and it's wonderful to meet you! I joined TC in early 2012, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. When I have a rough day, I blast some Taylor and go on TC, and everything's alright in the world. Back in November, something magical happened. I freaked out so much when this happened...... I got tickets to the RED Tour............
This was the only event in my life that I couldn't express my emotions through a gif or two. I honestly can't wrap my mind around it, I literally can't believe it. For the concert I'm making a T-Shirt with light up letters spelling out RED. While Ed Sheeran is performing, I want to somehow cover up the R so it just says ED on the shirt. I just think it would be awesome.
But enough about Taylor (for now, lol), here are 13 facts about me
1. I love PewDiePie ( a Youtuber, I'll have a few video links over there somewhere)
2. I love having friends to talk to, so don't be afraid to PM me, I don't bite
3. I'm taking a few photography lessons from my mom
4. My friends call me KayTay, they'll come up to me and be like "Hey, KayTay!"
5. I always wish it was Christmas, I love the warm butterflies you get even when It's freezing outside
6. My favorite song from Taylor Swift is Should've Said No or Picture to Burn
7. My favorite song from Fearless is Breathe or The Way I Loved You
8. My favorite song from Speak Now is If This Was A Movie or Haunted
9. My favorite song from RED is The Lucky One or All Too Well
10. My favorite Ed Sheeran song is UNI or You Need Me, I Don't Need You
11. I play guitar
12. I'm going to dye my hair aqua later this week
13. I love Pandas
They're too cute :3
As of right now, I've been trying to learn as many things as I possibly can. I get straight A's in school, I'm taking up photography, and I'm learning Italian. I can say a few things in Italian
Ciao! Mi chiamo Katy! E 'un piacere conoscerti
I'm from Pennsylvania, and whenever I go to the beach, I pass the exit you would take to go to Taylor's old house. I really want to drive around Wyomissing one day, and just wonder if Taylor had any memories in the area I was driving in. I have a dead brain right now, so this is the end. Here's a complimentary burger, and thank you for reading
My cat just did something VERY freaky! We just got back from watching the new Snow White movie and when we were walking up my porch steps, my cat falls off the rail and starts making this weird noise! It was like a lion crossed over with a manatee giving birth! I'm soooooo freaked out!