- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Thief In Ripped Up Jeans
Well, hey there!
I'm Jade, (yes, like the jewel) I've been a fan of Taylor's since 2007. I really love her music so much. If I had to choose a favorite song it'd be between 'Tell Me Why', 'I Knew You Were Trouble', and 'Holy Ground' Aside from Taylor, I also like Ed Sheeran, Nina Nesbitt, Paramore, Lupe Fiasco, Lorde, Grouplove, Fall Out Boy, Florence + The Machine, Cage The Elephant, Melanie Martinez, Death Cab For Cutie, The 1975, Beck, and my most favorite band ever, twenty one pilots!
I'm an awkward vegetarian, air sign, and a realist. Often on cloud nine 24/7, dreaming about what it'd be like to live in Oregon. I've what they call in old German 'wanderlust.' (Look it up on whatever search engine you have) I'm a guitarist and a ukulele-ist. Er? I don't even know. I'm someone who strongly believes that there's no such thing as drinking too much iced tea. I like anything that has to do with art and expression, because in the words of Rilke, "Where I create, there, I am true." & I feel that goes for all of us.
I like driving early in the morning with no destination in mind, anything sour cream and cheddar or holographic. I kind of have an addictive personality, once I get a taste of something I like I cannot stop with whatever that thing is. I don't own a TV, I don't know I felt like that was important to add in there. I'm very theistic. I try not to be narcissistic. I enjoy people watching, pink grapefruit, and going to outdoor festivals. I love Breaking Bad, and The Walking Dead. I love the books, 'Stardust', 'The Mortal Instruments', and 'The Fault In Our Stars'. And yes, I'm a nerdfighter!
"Music is for people who can't control their thoughts"
"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are"
"Don't let the fear of unhappiness cripple your pursuit of finding what you believe"
"Some wait for opportunity to knock, others send it a personal invite"
"If you're lucky enough to be different, never change"
Should this be a thing? Where my blogs are me doing tags? Well even it shouldn't be, I'm doing it anyway! And if you want, feel free to answer the same questions in the comments below. Oh and I got this idea from AnnaLouSwift :) 1. What was your tourdate? 04/10/13!! 2. What merch did you get at the concert? A styrofoam glow stick that said Taylor Swift and The Red Tour on...