- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Thief In Ripped Up Jeans
"Never underestimate a girl’s love for her favorite band. Never think even for a minute, that she won’t defend them to her death. Because it’s not just the music that makes that band her favorite. It’s the guys, the gals. It’s the fans. People whom of which she has interacted with thanks to the band. That band might of saved her life, or just made her smile everyday. That band has never broke her heart and has yet to leave her. No wonder she finds such joy in their music."
- Alex Gaskarth
Hello, my name's Jade! I've been a fan of Taylor's since 2007. I really love her music so much. If I had to choose a favorite song it'd be between 'Tell Me Why', 'I Knew You Were Trouble', and 'State Of Grace.' Aside from Taylor, I also like Ed Sheeran, Nina Nesbitt, Paramore, Lupe Fiasco, Lorde, Sleeping With Sirens, Grouplove, Fall Out Boy, Florence + The Machine, Cage The Elephant, Pharrell Williams, Vampire Weekend, Of Monsters & Men, Beck, and my most favorite band ever, twenty one pilots!
I'm an awkward vegetarian, air sign, & bit of a punk rock hippie at heart. Often on cloud nine 24/7, daydreaming about what it'd be like to live in Oregon. I've what they call in old German 'wanderlust.' (Look it up on whatever search engine you have) I'm a guitarist and a ukulele-ist. Er? I don't even know. I'm someone who strongly believes in equality, & that there's no such thing as drinking too much iced tea. I like anything that's art. Poetry, books, films, paintings, because in the words of Rilke, "Where I create, there, I am true." I feel that goes for all of us! I think self expression is one of the best things people can ever do in their life.
I like driving early in the morning with no destination in mind, anything sour cream and cheddar or holographic. I kind of have an addictive personality, once I get a taste of something I like I cannot stop with whatever that thing is. I don't own a TV, I don't know I felt like that was important to add in there. I'm very theistic. I try not to be narcissistic. I enjoy people watching, pink grapefruit, and going to outdoor festivals. I love Breaking Bad, and The Walking Dead. I love the books, 'Divergent', 'The Mortal Instruments', and 'The Fault In Our Stars'. And yes, I'm a nerdfighter!
Poetry Club || Dubstep Fans || Books || The Mortal Instruments Fans || TFiOS Fans || Divergent Fans || The Beatles Fans
Reasons To Be Happy || The Walking Dead Fans || I Love Writing. Join Me? || Vegetarians & Vegans || Horror Movies (Favourites/New Releases/Classics) || Mindless Dreamers Club
^WE COULD ALL LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS LAMB.
SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED TO SMILE LIKE THIS LITTLE GUY.
^ileftmyscarfthere Should this be a thing? Where my blogs are me doing tags? Well even it shouldn't be, I'm doing it anyway! And if you want, feel free to answer the same questions in the comments below. Oh and I got this idea from AnnaLouSwift :) 1. What was your tourdate? 04/10/13!! 2. What merch did you get at the concert? A styrofoam glow stick that said...