- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
My name is Ziphania Lindi Buta, but I like being called simply as Lindi. I'm 19, but you'd probably think I'm still a high schooler if you see me personally (the trouble of being 5 ft short..tragic, right? :D). I am already in my third year in college and am working on becoming a Chemical Engineer someday. A few of my favorites apart from Taylor Swift and her music are blue, number 2, classical songs, Phineas and Ferb and Finn Harries.
I have a twin sister named Ziphania Dindi, and we've been here in TC for a while now. We're both crazy in love with Taylor Swift since 2008, and we call ourselves as SwifTwins. It all started when 'Love Story' first showed in Philippine TV, and before we knew it we're already into her!! I also have a 6-year-old little sister who recently showed some signs of being a Swiftie (the more, the merrier hahaha!). One of our greatest dream is to meet her someday.
I love Taylor Swift because she's lovely and her music is captivating. I like her songs so much because they talk about experiences in love, success and family, and we have so much to learn from them. It's like she speaks to her fans through her songs.
Thanks for reading, and please feel free to leave comments.
Made this meme. Perfect Taylor-Ed combination. :)