- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
^Made by the wonderful TanyaxOh!
Hey there! My name's Lily, and I love music and art. I have two adorable cats. I have been playing all sorts of instruments since I was little, including:
My lucky number has been 13 since before I can remember. I'm really paranoid about heaps of things. My hair is dark brown and quite thick, and in the sunlight, you can see bits of red and gold. My skin is really pale, which is a little strange seeing as I live in Australia, which is basically the land of the sun. My eyes are really strange - they often change colour. I guess you would call them hazel, but sometimes they look more brown, especially when i was younger, and sometimes they are green.
I first discovered Taylor and her music about 3 years ago, when my friend was singing Love Story at school. When I got home, I straight away looked up the music video, and from then on, I was a Swiftie (: I'm short-sighted, so I have to wear these purple glasses, which can get annoying sometimes, but I'm usually fine with it. I also procrastinate like it's my JOB, and am quite uncoordinated. Tripping over flat surfaces and thin air is what I'm best at, as well as getting my feet caught on things like door frames and chair legs. Trust me, these aren't the best things to do when you want to stay upright!
Feel free to add me - I've never not accepted a friend request! I can't think of anything else at the moment that's relevant, so thank you for reading this, and I hope that you have an enchanting day.
^ made by Kerri (escapethistown)
^ made by Countrybumpkin4life
^ made by ME
^ Another one made by me, with help from my sister
Hey guys~ So, I'm participating in this thing called Songwriting Idol (hosted by izzytheswiftie), and for this round, we had to write a song called Red, based on what Taylor has said HER song Red will be about. I would absolutely lovelovelove it if you would please vote for me, because otherwise I'll be out of the competition. You can go to the thread and read the songs first here , and...