- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I only log on to post the requests at my graphic shop. If you want to talk, you know where to find me. :)
^^ by TheEnchantedGarden!! :)
Hey! I'm Lauryn and I'm a 14 year old from the beautiful city of Montreal.
A few basic facts about me are that my favorite color is purple. I have red hair and blue eyes. My family consists on my mom, my dad, my younger sister, my 2 cats and I. I can speak English and French and I'm learning Mandarin at school. I have 4 best friends that I love to pieces and I have no idea what I would do or who I would be without them.
My life is spent obsessing over this blonde haired blue eyed cutie that we all love so much. Ever since I heard Crazier for the first time in the 4th grade, she has helped me through so much and I can't imagine life without her. She has also led me to the love of my life Ed Sheeran and I can't thank her enough for that! I guess you could say I have a soft spot fot songwriting musicians and maybe that's why I try to write music too.
Two years ago, after going to the SNWT, I decided I wanted to give playing guitar a go. It was tough at the beginning since I was teaching myself, but after a few months, there was no turning back. I also decided to try piano playing about a month ago, and I love it! I tend to pick up playing musical instruments pretty fast, if I say so myself. I can also play the bass.
My biggest dream is to become a musician; to be able to hear people singing back the lyrics to my experiences and to just do what I love. I have a whole plan on what I'm going to do to get there, but for now, that information is classified.
I'm fascinated my cities at night. I don't even know why, they just always look so beautiful! My family and I love to travel, and we do a lot, so maybe it's because it reminds me of home and new places all at once. Winter is also really magical for me, although it can be a pain sometimes. I love sitting on my bed covered in blankets while blogging and drinking hot chocolate in my Christmas onesie. I love baking Christmas treats, especially with my Grandma. I'm a tea person, although I do enjoy the occasional latte.
by Isabella (DressedToTheNines)
I'm deeply emotionally attached to the Divergent trilogy... Sorry not sorry! These books help me escape reality, even if it is just temporarily. My favorite TV shows are Downton Abbey, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Big Bang Theory and Sherlock. High School Musical and Lilo & Stitch are my absolute favorite movies. I have very random taste, but I love it! I also spend an huge amount of time on tumblr... I REGRET NOTHING!
I also have a bunch of really awesome and crazy friends here on LTH and TC:
And everyone else!
So, if you read this whole thing, I congratulate you, and I love you like I love hot chocolate, my guitar, cats, purple, Taylor, sparkles and winter. And that’s real love.
Love love love,
OK, so Taylor just tweeted this: My dad just sent me this commercial. Adorable. Merry Christmas and may you never grow up. http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-walmart-christmas-commercial-2012/ and in the commercial all I could think of was OMG THAT KID GOT A WEBKINZ I REMEMBER CHRISTMASES WITH WEBKINZ OMG!!!