- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I'm nadine :)
I love surprises and doing things spontaneously. I'm an only girl in the family with five brothers. Taylor's music is my escape from the constant reminder from my brothers that maybe there isn't that the dream boy out there.
Yeah I have a Swiftie Instagram account :D
I live in a small town called Mooloolah Valley, there's a massive river that runs through it. We get platypus and loads of turtles which are a really cute.
I don't like change, I hate when someone goes from someone you had to someone you knew. My biggest fear is not accomplishing what I have set out to do in life but I understand something's have to change for a reason.
Taylor Swift is a huge inspiration in my life and I wouldn't be the person I am today with out her. Say hello I love meeting new people :)
My friend sarah who I call abigail and she calls me Taylor because of there awesome friendship, we like to call fifteen our song the lyrics and the meaning just work for us and it's the song we blast when ever we need a pick me up, so youve heard a little bit about me :)
Remember always that you have the right to be an individual, but you have an obligation to be one. Thanks for checking out my page :)
Just thought I'ld let everyone know, I got my P plates a couple of days ago!!!! I'm free to drive whenever I want and when though I've been busy with Mainly work I've been able to do over time which means more money, and I can blast Taylor all the time and sing with out the worry of judgement from my family haha though a couple of people have noticed my singing.. Haha oh well. Anyways I hope...