- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I'm Lara. I love the numbers 13 and 143. I was born on February third in 2000. I like imagining what life is like for other people. I have VERY blurry eyesight. My favorite thing in life is writing stories, specifically fiction stories, but I write poems too and I want to learn more about songwriting.
I'm fairly weird, in the good way though. I'm 13 now, and I always jump up and down when something wonderful happens. My biggest fear is never accomplishing my dream of being a published author. I had a hamster named Humphrey and a guinea pig named Dandylion. Humphrey just died in May this year ):. He was named after a character in a little kid's book series. Now I have two gerbils named Celestia and Luna! They're named after two Alicorns in My Little POny: Friendship Is Magic! I also have a dog named Roscoe. I live on the east coast of the U.S.
I go into a trance when I'm writing stories. The words of other people seem to flow out an there's no stopping them,
I love that..
I love little kid's shows like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Victorious, Hey Arnold!, and icarly. I love childish things that I can manage to twist in an older way. I write fanfiction for Victorious alot.. My fanfiction pen name is ohSnapItzlara.
I Spoke Now June 26 2011.
I will be RED July 27th 2013.
I love Taylor Swift.. Like.. a lot.
I love my friends and I love making new friends too! So don't be afraid to message me!
I started liking Taylor Swift summer of 2009. I was at summer camp and "You Belong With Me" was playing on the radio. Everyone was singing along. I had always felt a bit left out when it came to music. I didn't really get why people liked it... I thought it was dumb.
My group at camp had to do an act for the talent show. The girls in my group decided on doing a dance to "You Belong With Me" I recognized it as the song I had heard on the radio earlier.
We worked so hard creating a dance to the song, by the time we finished, we had each lyric memorized. I was actually starting to wonder if maybe I was missing out.. Maybe music wasn't dumb.
I was told to google the music video for "You belong With Me". I did and I was shocked by the fact that the song really told a story. It was the first music video I had ever saw...
Taylor Swift taught me that music wasn't stupid. Music is a way of displaying feelings and stories with sound. Like a three minute novel.
And then I began turning into a Swiftie..
I pretended to get annoyed when You Belong With Me came on the radio, but it actually made me really happy. I told everyone the song annoyed me, but it was far from that.
Not too long later, I bought a package deal in the beginning of school book orders. It was a Taylor Swift Facts book with Fearless, Platinum Edition... I remember when I got i t, some girl was like "Why do you have a Hannah Montanna book?" and that was probably the first time I got really defensive about Taylor.. I was like "It's Taylor Swift!!!! Not Hannah Montana!"
The book that taught me just the beginning of my Taylor Swift knowledge:
So anyway, I listened and memorized all of the fearless platinum edition album. One night, I had a dream where I was obsessed with Taylor Swift, and I was telling the dream at lunch at school the next day, and my best friend was like: "But, you're already obsessed with Taylor Swift."
That's when I knew it... I had officially become a Swiftie and there was no turning back.
I just realized something! Taylor's songs often mention 2AM! :D Enchanted: 2am who do you love the way i loved you: it's 2am and i'm cursin your name breathe:it's 2am feeling like i just lost a friend mine:i remember that fight 2.30am mary's song:2am riding in your truck last kiss:lit through the darkness at 1:58 Haha, can't believe I've never realized this...