- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I'm Chloe! I'm sure you know the everyday, basic reasoning of why I am on Taylor Connect (the love for a particular blonde singer), but there is more to it. I am a Swiftie. It's this amazing thing where you have an amazing role model, and inspiration. Taylor Swift. Everything reminds you of her, and everyday you lean on your desk at school, daydreaming of the one day where you finally meet her. Trust me, this really is an everyday thing. Taylor's song are just magical, they have this raw and organic feeling to them, as if each is a diary entry. I've never been in love, nor have I had someone be in love with me, but her songs still make me feel the pure happiness radiating from songs like "Stay Stay Stay" and "Ours", and then the sadness leaking from songs such as "Last Kiss" and "Dear John". Taylor has changed my life. I really look up to her and I respect her so much. How could you dislike someone who followed their dream? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my little passionate rant. Please send me a friend request!
I went to my first Taylor Swift Concert on August 30th, 2013. Let's just say, it was the most amazing night of my life. Taylor is stunning! I was in the pit, and managed to be right against the barricade! I even got to touch Taylor's hand, and received a guitar pick! I really could go on, but I have a feeling you are beginning to get very bored of this. So yeah, umm. Be yourself, stay Fearless, Speak Now and when you love, make sure it represents the fantastic color of pure and undeniably vivid red.
After looking at my profile, I realized you don't know anything about me beside my infatuation with Taylor Swift. So, let me begin again, I'm Chloe, a sixteen year old girl who loves reading and listening to music. I do both of these everyday, they are my safe places if that makes since. I also play tennis. I've been playing for about eleven years, and I really like it. It's a family sport, so I get to play a lot. Now school, I dread going to school everyday. I hate getting up early haha. I really love my friends though, they're crazy! We scare people, which is why we are wallflowers. That's okay though, I don't need to be popular. Now let's discuss my obsession with cats. They are awesome. I want a Scottish Fold when I'm older. That's Meredith's breed. My friends say I'm going to be an eighty year old cat lady who's a Swiftie. Sounds good to me! As I previously said, I love music. The other artists I listen to are Lana Del Rey, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Fall Out Boy, Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum, and Ed Sheeran. I really don't listen to many different artists, but I obsess over the ones I do listen to though. Of course, Taylor Swift will always be my favorite!
On December 22, 2013, Amos tweeted me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was scrolling through my concert pictures, and I found a picture of him playing right in front of us during Sparks Fly, so I posted it on Twitter, and left it in a comment for him, and he said hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was magical, and that day consisted of hard core fan girling!
I hope you enjoyed reading this random collection of my thoughts, thanks for that by the way. Lets be friends?
I'm going to be in the pit at the Rose Garden Concert. The concert starts at seven and the arena opens at six. The will call opens at 10 am, but the earliest I can get to the arena is 3 pm. Will I still be able to get a good place in the pit?