- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
My name is Sandy, I'm thirteen and I'm from Austria, that small country in Europe probably not many of you know of.
I have two rabbits and absolutely love horsebackriding. I watch almost every crime show there is, I generally watch TV way too often. :)
My favourite shows are NCIS, NCIS: LA and Hawaii Five-0. I always hopelessly fall for the guys in the shows which causes me to smile completely silly for 3 hours sometimes.
Apart from crime shows I love to watch: Home & Away, Wildfire, H2O, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Britain's Got Talent, House MD, Flashpoint, Body Of Proof, the list is endless.....
1) Taylor Swift
3) Taylor Lautner
I am a really emotional person, hopelessly romantic, friendly and (sometimes) funny.
If you ever wanna talk about something, just write me. :)
I LOVE getting friend requests and messages, I try to write back as soon as possible and I always accept your friend requests. It would also make my day if you commented on one of my blogs or on my profile. :)
Wow, thank you so much for reading all this, didn't expect that.
Hey to you all and Merry Christmas!! I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I haven't found much time lately to go on here. :( I really miss chatting and discussing things with you all.... :/ Anyway, as it is Christmas today, I got Seasons 2 and 3 of The Vampire Diaries on DVD!!! I'm so excited, I mean I watch at US pace (S04EP09) but to finally have it at home is just fantastic. Plus my...