- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
HI! I’m Tharushi. I’ve been alive for 20 years now. But I still can’t figure out the way a girl should be :)
I was born on a December… 13th December!! I know that’s amazing to have the same birthday as Taylor Swift! I found out that fact after a long time from the day I became a Swifty and it nearly gave me heart attack. Well… as I’m December born you can call me a Sagittarius. But here, in my country, the astrology is far more complicated, logical and scientific. So I’m a Capricorn!
I love astronomy more than any subject in the world. So, everybody around me says I’ve got the most perfect name. The meaning of Tharushi is; A Lot Of Stars!!! I love anything related to the stars, planets, space and every deep sky object. Plus aliens! I’m waiting for a dark, cold night that I can see a lot of dancing, colourful lights through my window and to find out a big UFO at my home! [But friendly aliens who say, “We come in peace”.] Maybe a handsome alien prince too :D
I’m a writer too. I write science fictions, fantasy fictions, young adult fictions and a few more genres. But I always like to be an unpublished writer for a couple of reasons.
#1 No one needs to read ‘em. So I don’t think anybody will buy my books :)
#2 Sometimes I don’t need everyone to know my true feelings. I wanna be flawless when writing.
#3 I take an age to finish one :D
I love Nicholas Sparks books so much, even the movies based on them. But I strongly believe a movie can’t talk to one’s heart more than a book does. I hate it when a movie is flooded with the things those aren’t in its book. Afterall, I’m so much impressed by the film, A Walk To Remember. No matter how many times I have watched it, it always brings me into tears. Oh My Swift! That poor girl, Jamie loves astronomy!
Okay Swifties, isn’t that enough about myself? Now I have to write something about music and Taylor too. Taylor Swift is the person who made the biggest change in my life. She made me fearless to Speak Now in the right moment. Her every song, every word, sink into my soul like all those things have happened to me. I know this is kinda mental disease, but I find all of Taylor’s songs so relatable to myself! Whatever happens, I can list down a couple of songs those definitely describe my situations.
# The story of us, Wait for me, Never mind, Superman, Superstar, Mean, You belong with me, Treacherous, Teardrops on my guitar…… there are more!!
I’ve never been in a love relationship, but thanks to Taylor, now I have a very clear picture about that “Mr. X”. :D
As Taylor says, Fearless is not totally the absence of fear, It’s having a lot of them. So these are my biggest fears…
• I fear about getting misunderstood by others and being accused for a thing I’ve never meant to do.
• I’m kinda scared of falling in love with a wrong person. I fear about a love that won’t last long. So I’m so much thinking of finding out the right person at the first shot! :)
• I fear about losing my dreams, hopes and faith on a thing I’m dying to achieve. So… I have to work hard, right?
Well… here’s something more….
• These are my school best friends at our first batch party. (all of my friends are not here :()
Me, 2nd from the left.
• My best friend; Shashikala and Me!! In our school uniforms!! Oops! Looks like we’ve just run away from the zoo!!
• These are some new friends I met so recently at the leadership training camp. So cool!!!!!!
So dear friend, thanks a million times for stopping by and wasting your time going through this ridiculously long thing :)
CHAPTER ONE This is how everything started Post #2 The library wasn’t that much crowded. Because of that I was so glad to run my fingers through the books while murmuring a piece of a song. There wasn’t anyone to ask me to be quiet. Merely patting on the hard brown covers of the books, I fell into a thought. OH! Why can’t...