- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello guys, I'm Kristie. I'm a baker, Potterhead, and Swifite. Taylor Swift is something more than a singer. To me, she's my role model, my hero. Taylor Swift's songs have spoke to me in ways I can't even imagine. Even though I haven't had a boyfriend, and I've barely gone through highschool, I can connect through her songs with little things. Like in Fifteen, my first walk through the doors. I had that playing in my head the whole day. Or maybe The Best Day, for all the times I had together with my family. Taylor not only writes songs about love, but she writes extremely valuable lessons about the feeling that is strongest in life, which is love. As redundant as that sounds, Taylor writes life stories through her songs. I look up to Taylor everyday, and my dream is to someday attend her concert, and hopefully I know that in my lifetime I will meet her. Taylor writes what I so desperately want to say, but I haven't found the time or courage to Speak Now. I've learned to be Fearless, and now I will find the things in life than can be categorized as Red.
Hey Swifties! I had this idea to make a bracelet project for the Red Tour. Basically, everyone that participates will make a bracelet to give to Taylor on the night of her show. They could deliever it to Andrea, any of her band members or staff. Somewhere on the bracelet, you could write something like the The Red Tour Bracelet Project, so we're all in this together!