- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it." :)
Hey! I'm Kristen. I think Taylor Swift is awesome. That's why I have an account on TC of course. I'm a Swiftie for sure. :) I love how she can turn any relationship into a song and make it sound so great. And I love how her songs are so relatable. Without her songs, I don't know what I would do during relationship problems!
I love all of Taylor's albums and I am addicted to her new album "Red". I can't stop listening to it! It's amazing! My favorite Taylor song at the moment (it changes from time to time) is "All Too Well". I just love how it tells a story of a relationship from the start to the finish in such a poetic, bittersweet way.
I love meeting new people and I really love meeting fellow Swifties. Taylor has such a great fan base! :) So feel free to add me as a friend and I will happily accept.
My first Taylor Swift concert was 4/12/2013. It was amazing! She knows how to put on a fantastic show. I had an awesome time with all of my fellow Swifties at the Red tour! :)
Stay Stay Stay - T-Swift by zachandhimself
Hey everyone! So I've shared one of this guy's Taylor song covers before (IKYWT) and the other day I saw he covered "Highway Don't Care" and it was just amazing. So I had to share another cover of his with you all! Like, comment, subscribe...I'm sure he'll appreciate that. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXHs2gJ4-DY