- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
^The fantastic and lovely Laura(FULL ON RAINSTORM)
Hi! I'm Kiki!
~I've been alive for 15 years now and all I've learned is that chocolate saves everything and you should never, ever stand on a rolling office chair.
~I'm a sophomore in High School.
~I like cats and the color purple and things that look old.
~I sing and play violin, a bit of piano, and (thanks to a tortuous 3 years in elementary school music class) the soprano recorder.
~ A big dream of mine is to get to go to cool places and sing for big crowds. Extra bonus points if at some point in those travels, I get to meet Taylor Swift or One Direction.
~I'm completely obsessed with cooking comfort food and singing along with old Disney movies.
~I love my family to death.
~I'm learning American Sign language(ASL) in school which is really cool.
~I love learning things and reading about characters who feel the same way I do, going to museums and seeing that little shard of pottery used in 17th century America.
~My favorite thing in the whole world is sweatshirts because I put them on when I'm cold and they give me warm blanket hugs.
~My favorite season is fall because it's when you can bring out those oversized sweatshirts and my dad starts up the woodstove, and the leaves are these gorgeous colors.
Shoot me a message if you want:D
I can't even believe it, another month and I will be a rising Junior in high school!(11th grade for our non-American friends). It's so insane! I'm driving! People I have known since they were 11 are turning 17 in a few months! Sorry I know this seems crazy but yeah time flies fast, I started on TC when I was in 7th grade and now I'm almost done with 10th:D Growing up is weird.