- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hii, I'm a 15 year old Swiftie from Fundon ;) I have been a swiftie since 2009 but I guess I became obsessed with Taylor in the summer of 2011 as a couple months before I had gone through depression which none of family know about. I felt alone and the only person I felt was there for me was Taylor, it was the song 'Mean' that helped me through. Taylor means everything to me. I may have only seen Taylor live at the Teen Awards 2012 where I made Taylor and One Directions signs and Niall waved at us but I can't wait to stare at Ticketmaster to get tickets for the RED tour which will probably be in London 2014...
BUT ON THE 9TH OF JUNE 2013 AT WEMBLEY STADIUM (WHICH I CAN SEE CLEARLY FROM MY MATHS CLASSROOM WINDOW) I WILL ATTENDING THE SUMMERTIME BALL AND TAYLOR WILL BE PERFORMING!!! (sorry I'm just too excited and need capitals!)
Taylor is flawless and I don't think I could live without her. I miss her curls and cute summer dresses but I'm embracing her look as she has to grow up just like I have too sometime. Harry Potter, Merlin and Doctor Who also mean the world to me. Always.
I also have a weird obsession with The Avengers movie and I seem to watch it every fortnight, my favourite character is Loki, a.k.a Tom Hiddleston who I also have a weird obsession with. And I'm counting down the days till Thor 2 is released. :)
Music means a lot to me. It's what my life revolves around. I like lots of singers but I guess my favorite ones are...
Taylor Swift (07/10/12) (09/06/13)
Gabrielle Aplin (27/05/13) (14/11/13)
Olly Murs (04/02/12) (10/03/13)
Nina Nesbitt (13/06/13) (10/10/13)
Lewis Watson (28/05/13) (19/06/13)
Lana Del Rey
Carrie Underwood (17/03/13)
Florence + The Machine
The Band Perry
I also like to read. I like getting lost in other worlds where I don't have to be myself.
Noughts and Crosses
Lord of the Rings
2013 is gonna be a busy year for me. I'm in set 1 for everything at school, accept french so my homework pile will be rising high as I get closer towards my GCSE (VIE, very important exams).
Thanks for reading :)
I haven't been here since the beginning but I'm stay stay staying till the end. #Swiftie
Hii, Is it just me or is anyone else really depressed Taylor hasn't said anything about a worldwide tour yet? I live in London and my mum wouldn't let me go to the Speak Now tour but she said I could go to the Red tour but they haven't released anything! And I'm getting depressed every time I look at twitter cause it just people saying they got tickets!!! Also I think its...