- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I wasn't really into country music back then. But suddenly all that changed in 2008. I heard "Our Song" on the radio on my way to netball practise, and instanly fell in love with it, considering I wasn't a fan of country music. I really wanted to download it on my Ipod, but I didn't know what it was callled. I gave up searching for it, and after about 5 days, I forgot about it. Then when I was casually looking at random songs on Youtube one afternoon, like I sometimes do, I came across "I Heart Question Mark" and fell in love before the chorous ended. The artist was called Taylor Swift, and I instantly remembered that one of my friends was constantly talking about her songs at school, and that she was releasing a new album soon, but I haven't been bothered to be interested. Well, I was glad I came across her, because now I was realising why she was so amazing. I searched up all her songs, soon finding out that she wrote "Our Song" and I was so surprised. I forgot about non-love for country music and began listening to all of her songs, loving each and every one and learning to lyrics to them. I bought her first album and counted down the days till her next album, Fearless. I talked non-stop about her to everyone and supported her and loved her to bits. Taylor Swift has changed my life, and she means so much to me that she is now my whole world. I love you, Taylor :)
it's gonna be a great year for us swifties! lots of things will be happening, new album, new tour, new interviews, new secret messeges, new perfume...I CAN'T WAIT!!!