- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
^ Thanks so much for visiting my page! You're so nice!
I have loved Taylor Swift ever since my Mum first bought me her album about three years ago!! My Mum and I always sing and dance along to her in the car.
Taylor really changed my life, made me more confident and helped me through a hard time last year. Of course, my absolute fairytale would be to meet her :)
I love: the number 13, photography, acting, backstage collecting seashells at the beach, baking, the Dixie Chicks, Missy Higgins, James Taylor, Tim McGraw, Grouplove, Ed Sheeran, camping, the smell of cinnamon at Christmas, giving children hugs, watching reruns of corney disney shows, eating copios amounts of cheese and of course TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
I am the kind of person who falls over every 5 seconds, tells really bad jokes and is slightly awkward!
My favourite number is 13! Because it is the date of my birthday and I love it because a lot of people think it's unlucky! Coincidence that Taylor's favourite number is also 13? :)
My sign is Cancer and I guess I'm sort of like a crab... I love the beach/ water, running (or scuttling away fast)... actually come to think of it I'm really scared of crabs.
My sister used to have to pick me up at the beach when I was little and carry me around because I was so scared!
Anyway enough of my rambling!
If you read this whole thing post 'Thirteen' on my wall. Thankyou so much for reading it!
Love Jess xoxo
"If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change."
So guys this is my very first blog ever. and i have no idea what to write about. The first thing that popped into my head was Christmas. I absolutely adore christmas- a time where family and friends can gather together and spread happiness and love (sorry corny, i know!) My favourite thing to do at christmas is bake bake and bake!!!! lots of things like gingerbread, pudding and...