- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
WARNING: I LOVE THE WORDS LOVE AND AWESOME SO I USE THEM A LOT!
I’m sure you’re wondering my name, aren’t you? I’m Gracie but my peers know me as “the Taylor Swift fan.” I live in the USA but I was born in India. When I was a mere child my current mother and father adopted me and have watched me grow up for the past 12 years, and they will continue to do so for many more years, I hope. I smell like enchanted wonderstruck and I’m always wearing my Red Keds. People think I’m “strange” because I like sparkly unicorns and I do believe one day that pigs will fly.
I’m obsessed with zebra print, but don’t assume zebras are my favorite animal because they aren’t. Elephants are. I’m just fascinated by their love of peanuts…that’s what my dad calls me. I'm a vegetarian and I drink a lot of Snapple and I love eating cheese fries and I can’t eat popcorn anymore because of my annoying but very stylish rainbow colored braces. I know you may be surprised when I say I’m a dog person, but don’t get me wrong, I absolutely adore Meredith. I love to laugh and smile but I don’t often because of the people that surround me at school. But one day I will be livin’ in a big ole’ city, and they’ll be working for me, you’ll see…
13 of my obsessions:
1. Ipod App: Instagram
2. French Fries & Snapple
3. Singing, Dancing, & Acting
4. Places I've never been to: NY
5. Unicorns (rainbow, sparkly ones)
6. Books: Anything by Nicholas Sparks
7. People who are fearless and who speak now
8. Actors; Channing Tatum; Ryan Gosling; Eric Bana
9. Actresses; Rachel McAdams; Lea Michele; Taylor Swift
10. Music: Long Live; Treacherous; Mean; The A Team; This Kiss
11. Reading quotes and sayings and trying to figure out what they mean
12. Movies: The Notebook; The Vow; The Time Traveler’s Wife; Pitch Perfect
13. Television: Glee; The Glee Project; Grey’s Anatomy; The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Since you are a swifty, I’m sure; I would love to tell you about my love for Taylor. My favorite songs of hers are “Treacherous,” “Ours” and “Long Live”, but I relate to “Mean” the most. I have yet to go to one of her concerts, but when I do I will be invited to the T-Party. I fell in love with Taylor Swift recently, however that does not make me less of a fan than you are. Taylor is my inspiration and help for all things, from love to being bullied. My favorite quotes of hers are “People throw rocks at things that shine” and “Being fearless isn’t being 100% unafraid, its being terrified, but you jump anyway”.
Lastly, I think you should be informed that I like to request a lot of friends, and I like to receive them too. I love to talk to people so feel free to message me or comment on my wall. I again, just want to thank you for taking time to read this mini autobiography about myself, you won’t regret it because when you see my song hit #1 on the iTunes chart you’ll be able to say I knew her before she became famous.
Oh and don’t forget…
“You’re FEARLESS, so don’t be afraid to SPEAK NOW!”
Hi everyone, my blog asks you to follow me on my instagram account. Unfortunately, instagram itself, deleted my account. I decided to not recreate an account because I'm very busy considering I will be going away for high school. I just thought I'd let you know so you weren't attempting to find me on instagram. thank ya.