- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello Swifties, my name is Brittney and I'm 20 years old. I'm aTSwift Fan! God first, Tay Tay Second. You could call me Taylor's neighbor because I live 10 min from her house in Watch Hill.
I recently met her and Selena Gomez at Mystic Drawbridge Ice Cream in Mystic, CT, I can tell you all about that as well if you message me. I did not serve her Ice Cream but I did watch them pay. With a credit card, we did get her signature. No pictures either because we aren't allowed to have our cell phones. I was starstruck. One of the best days of my life. Since I love them both. I will never forget that day.
I've been a fan from the very beginning since 2006, when Tim McGraw was released. But I've only been a Swiftie since 2009. I've been wanting to see Taylor in concert for years but 2011 is finally when I had enough money to buy tickets. I missed the Rascal Flatts show with her opening for them my brother took his girlfriend instead, then I didn't have enough money to go to the Fearless Tour at Mohegan Sun because I didn't have a job.
But finally as my graduation present,
My first Taylor Swift Concert was 6/26/11 at Gillette Stadium to see the Speak Now World Tour in Pit. I went the second night and I did not get to dance in the rain with her, it was super hot though. Anyways it was Amazingly magically enchanting let me tell you!! It was awesome to see her front row for my first Taylor concert ever!!! If you ever have questions about it or pit please email me I'd love to tell you about it.
This year 2013 I saw my second Taylor concert at Gillette Stadium again July 27th in the pit for the RED Tour. I was really fortunate to get the pit email from Taylor Connect otherwise I would not have gone because I could not afford any good seats for less than $200. Once you have pit the first time no seats can compare to it.
One of my favorite quotes to say is: "I don't know why but with you I'd dance in the rain with you at one of your concerts!"
Taylor is awesome. Still waiting to meet her though...
My fave album is RED now, my favorite video is RED, and my favorite song is The Lucky One:) I am a tru Swifty and hopefully my dream will come true to meet her!
Favorite Song List:
Taylor Swift CD: Tim McGraw,
Deluxe: I'm Only Me When I'm With You
Deluxe: Come in With the Rain
Speak Now: Sparks Fly & Enchanted
Deluxe: If This Was A Movie
RED: The Lucky One
Deluxe: Come Back Be Here
Favorite Video List:
Our Song, I'm Only Me When I'm With You, You Belong With Me, Sparks Fly, Ours & RED
Well ever since Taylor had her 13 Hour (actually like 16 hours but whatever) Meet and Greet in Nashville a couple years ago, The thought occured to me why doesn't she have a meet and greet tour. Where she stops all around the world and does a 13 hour meet and greet each stop or maybe half as long because that can definitely get tiring. But if she really wanted to get to know her fans that'd be...