- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Taylor Swift. is. my. life. I now play guitar because of her, and I sing in front of my school.. I want to be just like her. Her music is so beautiful and inspiring. I would faint if I met her. I went to her Speak Now concert in Buffalo NY. It was the best day of my life. I waited 3 hours in the pouring rain to see her bus and I got to see the side of her head! :P Enough said, I love Taylor. I hope she doesn't grow up too much.. I did prefer the days with her curly hair with the sundresses and cowgirl boots but oh well :P I became a fan in 2006, Our Song, that was a long time ago. I am 17 btw ;)
I also love Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton , Hunter Hayes and well the whole country package I should say!
I speak english and french fluently and i know some Polish :P
I was born in Buffalo NY, and have lived there for most of my life. I am currently living in France though and visit Buffalo on vacation to see my family!
I am so happy that many Swifties feel the same way I do about RED. I am not alone with my feelings. Red is a great album, very different, but great. I am so glad that people thought the same way as I do. LOVE YALL!
I AM BACK ON TC EVERYBODY !
I have to admit that I agree with this review. The critic isn't a hater though and nor am I. But Shake it off is disappointing. Will always love Taylor though http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/18/taylor-swift-s-shake-it-off-is-disappointing.html