- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I used to be iwasascarletletter!
Hi there, I'm Daya! (pronounced Dah-yah) I'm fifteen and I love Taylor Alison Swift more than anything in the world (except my parents of course!). Though I do love some other stuff, like The Hunger Games, the Avengers, Friends, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf (!!!!), and more. Taylor tops all of those though.
In my free time, I like to read, shop, play guitar (and learn new Taylor songs!), but mostly go on the computer :3 I'm on Tumblr most of the time and I make stuff in Photoshop. I make graphics, check out my graphic shop in the links! My Tumblr blogs are also in the links.
I hardly have free time though, since homework takes up a lot of my time. That's why I'm not able to come online that often. Sorry if I don't reply to you right away!
I'm actually not sure when I've been a fan of Taylor since, but I think it was fifth grade, so probably around 2008. I was ten back then. I'm a sophomore in high school now! Anyway, I heard Love Story on the radio one day but it was really fuzzy so I barely heard anything. But I fell in love with that song and I went on YouTube and searched up Taylor Swift and I couldn't get her songs out of my head. I looked at all of her music videos and I was in awe at her beauty and her voice and just everything.
I remember when she came near my town for the Fearless Tour, and I couldn't go. One of my friends got to go and I was so jealous. I regret it now more than ever not going to the Fearless Tour, it looked like so much fun!
Since then Taylor was my favorite singer, and she was all I listened to. But I didn't become a super mega obsessed fangirl until 2010, right before Speak Now came out. By then I had already memorized all of her song lyrics and I was really excited for Speak Now. I remember listening to Back to December and Innocent and waiting for the album to come out. Ah, good times.
I went to the Speak Now Tour on August 3rd, 2011 and it was the best night of my life. I was going to go with my friend Natasha but she ended up not going since she said she couldn't afford it. So I went alone, to my first concert and first Taylor concert ever. I brought a video camera but they took it away -__- I did buy some merchandise like a T-shirt and an autographed CD though. During the entire concert I sang along to all the songs and screamed at the top of my lungs. It was the loudest place I had ever been to. Taylor was so sweet, telling us how she had marked our concert date on her calendar. Of course, I didn't get T-party because I was on the floor and you're not allowed to have posters there.
I went to the Red Tour on May 11th, 2013 and it was also the best night of my life! Hehe basically any night I see Taylor becomes the best night of my life. I was in the pit and it was AMAZING. I couldn't believe Taylor was that close to me the entire time, it felt like a dream. Taylor is such a perfect performer- perfect vocals, costumes, instruments, everything. This time I had a camera though so I could capture it and remember it. It's a night I'll never ever forget.
If you read this, thank you so much :')
Please don't hesitate to add me as a friend, send me a message, or leave me a comment! I love talking to new people :)
And now here are some graphics flawless people have made for me.
^ All by Kathryn
^ By Rebecca :')
^ By Izzy :D
^ By Peyton :)
^By Issy :)
^By Luka :D
I love you guys!
So school is finally out and exams are over! I'm so excited that I can finally rest. I don't know if I want to open my graphic shop again now though, since I have summer health classes starting next week and I don't want to open it and close it so soon... for my summer health classes it's a semester course crammed into three weeks so I have to be on the computer 2-4 hours a day, and I can't be...