- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi there, my name is Melody. I'm 22 years old and I love to sing, act and play guitar. My favourite colours are brown, yellow and purple and of course now RED!!! I don't know why you need to know my favourite colours, but I digress. I'm a total movie buff as well, but music is my true passion.
I love Taylor Swift, she has been a true inspiration to me, as a musician and a person. I was lucky enough to see the Fearless tour, but missed out on the Speak Now tour. Not many of my friends like her, so it's nice to have this online community to get our Taylor fix :P
I've always had trouble keeping friends and sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world who feels this lonely. But then I listen to Taylor's songs, and it really inspires me. I've had a lot of loss and pain in my life, but her music has helped me keep going. As I'm sure it has for a lot of us on here. I've only been in love twice and I've got my heart broken both times. So following in her footsteps, I've written about it. It really does seem to help.
I'm totally new to this site so please feel free to message me. I could always use a pal, and I'm more than willing to be one to anyone who needs one. :)
Gonna start putting some TS covers on my Youtube channel. I'd really appreciate some comments from fellow Swifties.
I posted last week about these girls at my job (retail store) who don't really like Taylor rubbing it in my face that they got floor tickets to see her next year. These girls have tweeted things about me, talk about me behind my back and tried to get me in trouble with my boss at work. After being humiliated and betrayed, I've finally had enough. I put my two weeks in at work. Wednesday is...