- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
Hey! My name is Chelsea, and I'm currently 16 years young. I usually don't act 16 though...might as well live it up while I'm still young! I have this weird fear of growing up and having all that responsibility constantly weighing you down. I don't think I'll ever grow up at heart :) Oh, I also live in Colorado!
As you have probably figured out, I'm a Swiftie! Taylor is truly an amazing singer and such an incredible role model. You can't find many people like that around anymore! It's also amazing how down to earth she is despite her stardom, and how much she appreciates the fans. I mean really, who else would go out of her way to make her fans happy? Not only that, but she is a very talented performer. There are some stars out there who just...can't perform, even if they're a good artist! Taylor has a perfect balance, and she demonstrates that so well!
I have been to a total of 5 Taylor concerts! April 6th, 2010 (Fearless), May 21 and September 27th, 2011 (Speak Now), June 2nd and August 2nd, 2013 (Red)! All of them were unforgettable in their own little ways!
My profile pic is how close I was to Taylor on June 2nd on the B-stage!!
More about me! (If you don't mind XD) I absolutely LOVE dogs! They are the best and most adorable creatures on Earth! I have 2 right now. One of them is 5 years (Daisy) and the other is 6 months (Snowy). Both are Golden Retrievers! I also love to read. I love those kinds of books that are able to take you to a completely different world and force you to forget reality for a couple hours! Harry Potter, the Goose Girl series, Percy Jackson, and the Hunger Games series are some of my favorites! I am ADDICTED to the show Duck Dynasty! I'm a little bit of a redneck myself!
Other artists that I like (besides Taylor) include Hunter Hayes, Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, Florida Georgia Line, Brad Paisley, and Joel Crouse! I'm not really into the "teen hearthrobs" as they call them. I'm trying to explore different types of music so I can be well rounded, and to know there are other good artists out there besides Taylor!
Just like any other Swiftie, there isn't much I wouldn't give to actually meet Taylor and tell her everything I just told you! But, if that time never comes, that's OK! It's enough just going to her shows and just enjoying myself and taking in her music. Just being in the same room as her is more than enough!
Taylor related events that have happened to me!:
- April 6th, 2010 I touched Taylor's hand while she was singing Hey Steven. I also got on the news for my sign.
- I was lucky enough to attend Speak Now Help Now on May 21 2011. It was a dress rehearsal/benefit concert for SNWT.
- My voice (I know it sounds weird :D) got on the Speak Now tour DVD. You can hear me saying I LOVE YOU TAYLORRR in the backround during Last Kiss.
- June 2nd, 2013 I met the opening act Joel Crouse and he signed my shirt :)
- That same night I met Taylor's mom and gave her my letter for Taylor.
- TAYLOR SWIFT SAID I LOVE YOU TO ME ON STAGE RIGHT BEFORE THE SURPRISE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL
- August 2nd, 2013 all of the Agency drove by and waved at me!
- That same night I got on the FanCam!!!
So yeah basically the next thing to do is actually meet Taylor
Fun Facts about Me! (Why not? It's a profile page!)
- I'm a Christian and proud of it!!
- I've read the Harry Potter series 4 times
- I'm a rock climber
- I have a 4.0 GPA
- I REALLY hate seafood
- I can't cook anything to save my life!
- Swiftie since 2010
- I took 4 years of Japanese
- I'm kind of a perfectionist, it drives people nuts!!
- I won my school talent show in 8th grade
- My lucky number is 13. Not necessarily because of Taylor, but something good always seems to happen whenever I see it around :)
I'm honored you took the time to read all of that! I love you to the moon and back!
Don't for get to
What Taylor tweeted about the Red Tour shows in KC. Best night of my life!
Love Love Love
3 months ago, I was lucky enough to be on the floor, right next to Taylor's b-stage. 3 months ago, I screamed I LOVE YOU TAYLORRRR and she said I love you back to me!! 3 months ago I met Mama Swift and gave her my letter for Taylor that I really hope she read :) 1 month ago, I flew out to Kansas City to see Taylor again. 1 month ago, the whole Agency waved at me through one of their vans....