- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello!! Nice to meet you!!! My name is Eva and I am 16:) Please feel free to leave me a message, friends request or a comment
I don't know how many people will read this but here is a few facts about me:
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!! (I expect every one assumed that already but hey)
- I have green eyes
- I live in England
- I LOVE Tea :)
- I have been a Swiftie since 2008 when I heard Love Story
- My favourite colour is blue but I also love Red and Purple
- I love reading, writing, vintage stuff, dresses, hats, cats, Disney (yes, really) and COUNTRY MUSIC!!
- I play guitar (electric, acoustic and classical) and the ukulele :)
- I love America and have been to Florida, San Francisco, Monterey, Yosemite, Death Valley, Las Vegas, The Grand Canyon and Phoenix!
This is my favourite lyric:
People throw rocks at things that shine
^Haha, Valentines Day :)^
credit to longlivetaylor and 4everandalways
Other then Taylor Swift, a few other singers/bands I listen to are The Band Perry, Demi Lovato, Delta Maid, R5, Scouting For Girls and quite a few more :)
The Wanted!!! I'm glad I came- 20/7/2012
I have not yet been to a Taylor concert or met Taylor Swift but I will someday!!
She taught us to be FEARLESS
And to SPEAK NOW
So we thank you TAYLOR SWIFT
SWFTIE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!
until next time..........
Hey Swifties, I came on just now and all the graphics and stuff has changed!! Do you guys like it!?? The red era has now truly begun!!