- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! I'm Stella 15 years old and from The Netherlands. My little sister calls me a TaylorSwiftHooligan. But if you're reading this, you're probably too :)
Today, I'm smellig Wonderstruck and feeling fearless. Oh and I'm waiting for the day I can finaly meet Taylor. I hope that day comes soon!
Besides Taylor Swift, I also really love the music of Gabrielle Aplin. "Home" is my favorite song :)
13 Facts about me:
1. I love nail art
2. Fearless makes me always feel better, no matter whats going on
3. Green tea is my favorite drink
4. Taylor performed (2011) on my birthday in The Netherlands but I couldn't come to her concert
5. Feel good movies are my favorite movies
6. I'm a blondie
7. The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake is my favorite book
8. I like teddybears
9. Pizza is my favorite food
10. Speak Now is my favorite album
11. I always wanted to dance, but I'm a little bit clumsy
12. When the sun shines, nothing can go wrong
13. I adore Taylor Swift to the moon and back
When I heard fearless for the first time, I was like; WOW, that is nice. I come from Holland so I don't understand the lyrics immediately. I transelated it (so I know what I sang). But that were just words. Nice words, nothing more. But with the music, it is the most magical song ever. And then I mean ever. Taylor put so much happiness in it. When I heard Fearless I need to smile. It makes me...