- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Well hello! Welcome to my profile. I am Naomi, I’m a 13 yr old girl who is obsessed with a girl named Taylor Alison Swift. My life revolves around her! I have over 80 posters/pictures of Taylor in my wonderful room. Everyone at my school knows I love Taylor, They ask me about her, but some kids disapprove and tease me about it. When someone says something mean about Taylor it hurts me a lot. When someone says something mean about me I can easily joke along with them... When my friends are teased i'm the first to stick up for them. Every where I go I try to meet new people, How I meet people though... Well that's the weird part... Anyway moving on, I'm very tall 5'6 and a half to be exact, but my BFF is 5'8 so yeah, not that tall... I have a very hard time trusting people for people have hurt me and I don't like being hurt so my way of dealing with it is not trusting anyone. My pets well I tell them everything, I’m pretty sure they don't understand me though.... I'm very strange, I mean how many people you know of that will sit there and yell at them self in the mirror (I do this without realizing I’m doing it a lot of the time... Gotta get that checked out). I cannot watch anything with Taylor swift without crying, its odd yes but I like odd. I refuse to wear make up, my sisters have been trying for years, but I just will no wear make up unless its a special occasion. I have a beautiful niece named Mackenzie, she wants to be like me when she gets older, she reminds me of me when I was younger.
On January 17 2014 Grant RT and replied to me on twitter.
Some of my posters have rips in them due to my butt-headed cat.(I love her to death but sometimes she really gets on my nerves.)
I don't really like JB anymore... But it does keep people out of my room. By the way this is the ceiling above my bed!
After watching me take all these pictures Taylor decided to take a nap.
Fearless Dreamer is my 17 hh thoroughbred/Quarter horse mix. I got him last year. He and I have been working on Jumping and Dressage. He's the prefect horse for me, he's challenging but not out of control. I adore him whether he cares or not. We've grown a huge bond after just one year; I just wish he'd stop acting like he hates me...
Molly Moomoo is my 3yr old boxer, I bottle fed her. She's my baby, but she's a very skittish dog, for some reason. She can jump 3' foot. Isn’t that cool?
Angel Rose has been with me for 6yrs. She grew up with me and I love her. She probably knows everyone of my secrets. Some how, she's mastered the 'that was sooo stupid look' and she rolls her eyes at you to top it all of! Ask my friends she does it to them too when they say something she considers weird or dumb.
Taylor Alison Swift is my BFF and my cat! She'll sit there and talk to me for hours on end. She's also a copier and a Ninja. If I run down the hallway she runs down the hallway, If I jump something she attempts to do the same. She'll also chase me down the hallway.. I love her... She currently knows: Come, Sit, Stay, Fetch and kiss
Liz is the cat I got from the shelter. She's very sweet and lovey. Although she doesn’t like kisses she's still very sweet.
Oreo and Snicker at the two guinea pigs, there very cute and know there names. I bought oreo for my niece a while ago. Snicker is my 'big tough guy' as I call him. He recently lost his eye sight but he still thinks he's all that.
And last but certainly not least the newest member of the family is Phantom a white boxer puppy! He is a very sassy dog who argues about anything and everything you say to him.
1. I am a girl... At least I think, I haven't checked in a while...
2. I'm 13 yrs old! YAY!!!!
3. I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews.
4. I sleep with my eyes open, Sleep talk, Sleep walk, and sit up and stare at people in my sleep...
5. My favorite sport is horse back riding
6. I'm very talkative.
7. I'm very strange...
8. A lot of people are scared of me
9. My excuse for not having a boyfriend is 'You have to feed them'
10. I'm a Dreamer
11. When I see anything Taylor is a store I bow to it.
12. When Taylor comes on the radio no matter where I am I yell out "I LOVE YOU TAYLOR!!".
13. A lot of my friends are swifties because of me...
Well I feel like I should tell you about some amazing members on here I consider my BFs.
1. Laluna- Luna is my first BF on here and she's the most amazing person ever! Every time she PMs me I do a happy dance before actually reading it! I love her, she's amazing!!
2. Sara82(Thatgreeneyes)- She is one of the nicest people I have ever came across. She's truly flawless! I love her!! She's just amazing, flawless and anything else you'd want in a friend! I want to go to Italy just to hug her some days, she’s that amazing!
3. TaylorFan111315- This girl is just amazing! She's flawless and awesome! I don't even know how to describe her! She's awesome her and her puppy Leo
4. Vickie- Vickie is the most flawless person you will ever meet on this site. Okay? She is so kind and amazing and she's always there for you when you need her. If you have not befriended this person do it now because you will never regret your choice to do so. She is truly my BFF on this site.
1. Concert outfits
2. My fish.
3. The evil glare
4. Ah Taylor.
6. What are you doing cat?
7. Hey mom!
8. Wild Puppy
11. Strike a pose
13. Lazy dog
OK I know every person on this site loves Taylor Swift But here is my Taylor story. OK let’s start by going to my past when I was about 8yrs old. My parents were talking about a divorce and it tore me it felt like I couldn't trust my mom or dad. My mom and dad put me in the middle of things me being the oldest was always asked about things like "Who would you rather stay with?" and it hurt I was like the messenger, the spy played tug a war between my mom and dad. I couldn't trust either of them and it hurt. I hid my feeling and went to school trying to hide tears. My parents fought and fought. 'who'd get the kids'. It weakened me and made me thinking about Suicide. Maybe death would be better? I would cry my self to sleep. They figured it out and didn't get a divorce. But my scars never healed my heart was still torn. I could only trust my dog from that day on. I would tell my dog everything sure she never understood but it was better then talking to my parents. I was scared they'd fight again and some days they still would fight. School wasn't better sure I had friends but I never told them how I felt. I was always the quiet kid and it made me the easiest to pick on i never told just kept it to myself it hurt me more. And so Suicide seemed like the best option No more pain no more teasing no more listening to my parents arguing. When I turned 9 my sister my oldest got a boyfriend. Matt. My parents wouldn't let me near him. And so I never got to see my sister. She was my inspiration my bit of hope at the time. The thing that helped me keep going and she was gone i never saw her and if I did it was only for a few minutes it hurt. Yet again suicide seemed even better I used to dream about it all my pain ending just with a cut to the wrist. My dog the one I talked to Died of a heart attack it hurt I walked out there in the rain to see him laying there breathing hard he had cut himself on the neck and was also breathing hard I sat there and watched him die. I blamed it on myself and it hurt more then a lot of things. Then Natalie a friend I met moved in next door we used to hang out it felt so good to have someone to trust again. She introduced me to who Taylor Swift was well i knew about her but Natalie taught me more about her. Then Natalie moved But before she moved she told me I was going to be a no body and fail at life and that hurt it felt like she had stabbed my a thousand times it shattered me like a light bulb. Why i don't know but it hurt and yet again Suicide seemed like one of the best options I did cut myself once and honestly it felt good. I cried myself to sleep every night and a few times almost did commit suicide. But then I Turned to Taylor Sure she didn't know me but she has made it and became one of the most successful singers out there. So I started to think Maybe there is hope for me. Slowly I Thought about her and turned my attention away from Suicide. Taylor gave me the little bit of hope I needed to pull myself out and i thank her so much for that, If she wasn't there I probably would have cut myself and harmed myself more. A few months ago Matt died and my sister now spends more time with me but I'm constantly reminded about how Matt thought I hated him (I never hated him honestly was scared of him). THANK YOU TAYLOR! Taylor you honestly saved my life I wish I could repay you.
Normally I am the kind of person who always does their homework but on this particular day I have writers block. No scratch that. I don't have writers block, I just don't feel like typing, i'm not at all in the mood for it, I just want to do something else. I don't want to write. Yeah i'm writing right now, but this is something I want to do at the moment. Now normally this would not be a...