- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Glitter Text Generator
The first song I ever listened to by Taylor Swift, was 'Love Story'. I had and always will have an instant connection with the song. I love music. Music is basically my life, it's something I can open up to when everything is falling apart. I attended her concert on the 6th of March, 2012, with my dad who is my best friend - It was the best night of my life, forever.
I was born on 13.1.99 making me a Capricorn. As a Capricorn I have quite ambitious and determined traits. When I set my mind to a goal there is no doubt I will reach it (: I am cat lover =^.^=.. Blue lover. Sparkle lover. Tea lover. Swifty and singer. I have thing for black and white movies and an obsession for France. I am English. I speak English and French, although I live in Australia. I miss England but I have Taylor's music, so I guess home is where my iPod is :D I have two iPods, in fact, One iPod is dedicated to just Taylor Swift songs - Meaning my other Ipod doesn't get used much hehe!
I love to sing, in fact so much, that it's begining to become my second language. I like to sing about things I can relate to at certian moments in my life. I also love to play my guitar, it's second nature to me. I taught myself. Which I think is perfectly okay as long as you are as determined as any other guitar player. I guess you can blame it on being a capricorn (: !
My Favorite Lyrics:
'I lived in your chess game but you changed the rules everyday...' - Dear John
'You paint me a blue sky and go back and turn it to rain' - Dear John
'The girl in the dress wrote you a song, you should've known' - Dear John
'But I took your matches before fire could catch me' - Dear John
"Wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything? and everything believed in you?" - Innocent
"Fighting him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer" - Red
'If we loved again, I swear I'd love you right' - Back to December
'She took him faster than you can say sabotage' - Better than Revenge
'This is looking like a contest, of who can act like the care less...' - The Story Of Us
'And you'll add my name to a long list of traitors who don't understand.' - Dear John
'You wear your best apology, but I was there to watch you leave' - The Last time
'I am no-ones exception, this I have previously learnt.' - Girl at Home
'You had it figured out since you were in school, everybody loves pretty, everybody loves cool.' - The Lucky One
13 Favorite Things!
1. Taylor Swift
2. My Cat! =^.^=
3. France! and all the memories I have growing up there!
4. The Ocean
7. My guitar
8. Cosy Socks!
9. Winter & Snow
10. Bright Lipstick :3
11. Scented Candles!
12. Christmas lights!
I daydream ... A lot. My Imagination should of defiantly outgrew me by now... But I suppose my crazy creativity and imagination is just something I love too much. It's apart me, something I don't really want to fade. I'm a very positive person. I'm the kind of friend that gives people the bright sides of dark situations, but fails when under personal circumstances hehe C:
Taylor Swift is without a doubt my inspiration. Being a Swiftie is one of the best things that has ever happened during my life. I love the feeling I get from a Taylor tweet, an update, a new song and the excitement of an album release! I listen to her music and it gives me goose bumps. She has inspired me to be strong and to be myself. She has inspired me to go on Australia's got talent and to play the guitar. She has inspired me to be fearless and speak out. Although I have never met her I feel like I trust her with my life. Her songs connect with my soul, her songs speak to me - and I guess that's all that matters when it comes to music.
Life isn't about surving the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain...
Taylor Swift I'd be FEARLESSY WONDERSTRUCK to meet you!
I think it's been approx 9 months since RED came out! By now you should've had ALOT of time to listen to all the songs and grow favorites! Which is your top 3 songs of Taylor's most recent album RED ? c: xx Mine are: 1.) All too Well 2.) The Lucky One 3.) Stay Stay Stay =^.^+