- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! I'm Bayley! Now I'm warning you, this might be a little long ;) So let's start off with the basics: I'm 14 years old now, my favourite colour is either purple or blue. I've been a Swiftie since 2007, I live in Canada, eh? And I think you could tell that by the way I spelt colour ;) I really look up to and admire Taylor Swift :) Alright well, I love writing (lyrics, storys, poems) and I love playing the guitar and piano. My family and friends are the things that mean the absolute most to me! They've taught me everything I know and have been right beside me through it all. I'm so incredibly thankful for all of them :) I have a Nikon D3000 and I am hooked on photography! I really love to horse back ride too. I started when one of my best friends introduced it to me back when I was only about 7 or 8. Since then, I've been in love with the sport and the horses :) So I thank her for that! I also swim, do karate, and I have a secret obsession for badminton ;) I'm also a competitive runner! I do it for the physical activity, the competition, and I love it the most when I go running down long, windy, scenic roads. It's so calming :) I love to dance (preferably by myself because... well, you'd understand if you saw me dance for yourself) and sing! I love reading too. I really should read more often though.. but I still love it ;) Going to concerts is one of my absolute favourite things ever!! The music, the wonderful voices, the lights, all of the poeple, and just the amazing energy is priceless! I also have a cat and a dog. Oh, and I'm a little obsessed with headbands ;) And there's me for you!
I also love ALL of the seasons for many different reasons! Right now we are in the midst of the lovely season of summer so I'm going to write a list of all of the things I love about this season!
1. Going on long nice walks :)
2. 1 word. Beach.
3. Finally! A tan!!
4. Camping (and of course guitar by the campfire!)
5. Sticking your arm out of the car window.
6. Just the beauty of doing absolutely nothing
7. Spending time with the family :)
8. Ice cream (and lots of it!)
10. Summer nights!
11. Road trips
12. Sleeping in!! Couldn't get better!
13. Outdoor concerts!
15. Beach hair
16. Water balloons
19. Long country drives
20. That BBQ smell :)
I have also seen Taylor in concert three times now! I saw her once in 2010 and it was my first concert ever. It was absolutely perfect! I was freaking out about it and non-stop chatting about it for the next few weeks.. or months! ;) I saw her again in 2011 with my cousin and I was so greatful to get floor seats! :D And I just saw her on June 15th for the RED tour with one of my best friends ever! Which was a completely unforgettable experience as well! I'm also in love with so many more artists and bands. Some of which are:
Young The Giant
and a bunch more that I'm forgetting to put down ;) I'm also a bit of an obsessive graphic maker! I've been making them on and off for 2 years now! I started off on Pizap for the first few months then Gimp and some Photoshop. I'm still a little rusty but I'm addicted! I've been on TC for around two years and I've met a lot of great people here! And I really wanted to let you all know that you are all so beautiful! So very tremendously, unforgettably, insanely, amazingly, beautiful! One of my favourite things to do here is to meet the other incredibly lovely and sweet Swifties! So please don't hesitate to PM or comment to me! Well, that's it! I congratulate you for reading all of this ;) Thank you so much for reading this for those that did! I hope you now know a little more about me and I would be more than happy to learn and meet you too :) Bye now!
Love you all!
I'm also pretty obsessed with graphic making so if you'd like me to make you one, please feel free to PM me :)
Here's a link to my examples. But here are some now all made by me, myself, and I:
Now get ready for the gif boom ;)
oh, Taylor ;)
Hey Swifties! What are some of your favourite quotes from Red? I mean inspiring, funny/happy, meaningful, or just any really! Making a new graphic and I'm stuck, all ideas are welcome ! :D