- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I made a video back in September. Maybe you want to watch it and like it? That would be cool, I'd approve.
Hello, I've been alive for 15 years now. I'm a little crazy, but hey, who isn't?
My name is Alexandra, but I go by Ali, and my obsession for music has been going on my entire life.
I call everyone either love or lovely, some people find it creepy, but oh well if we lived in England you'd find that completely normal.
"Without suffering, there'd be no compassion."
- Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember.
Taylor is my idol, I know all of her songs word for word, Taylor is absolutely gorgeous, I think she is the most amazing person ever. I hope to become a famous singer one day, of course I'll never surpass Taylor but maybe, just maybe I'll be right up there with her. And I hope to meet her one day.
I love to sing but of course you know that from the paragraph up above, I also love to dance but I look like I'm having a seizure when I do, so I usually just dance around my room. My favorite food is spaghetti, I love cake, and I love to cook. I'm completely terrified of growing up and I've just recently realized that I'm a victim of it, I'm also very excited about this, I love all the things that come with getting older, but I miss all the things that go.(:
My favorite books are the Harry Potter series and The Hunger Games trilogy. I love all the Harry Potter books and movies, but with The Hunger Games I loved all the books but I was deeply disappointed in the movie I mean I didn't feel the same hatred for Katniss after the movie as I did after the book and just all around I think the movie sucked. But Safe and Sound and Eyes Open were both amazing songs, thank you Taylor.
^made by me.
My favorite shows are Teen Wolf and Switched At Birth. Teen Wolf is amazing, I always feel really bad for Stiles and Sheriff Stilinski, and I felt bad for Allison when her mom died, I think Gerard forged the letter that's supposedly from Allison's mom to make her a merciless werewolf killer, I hate Gerard for so many reason's, I was horrified after watching Gerard kill Matt by drowning him which was his worse fear and then stealing his pet (The pet thing is a joke you'd only understand if you watched the show). I loved Matt even though he was completely homicidal and insane and a stalker I thought he was awesome, although whether or not something bad has happened to you it doesn't make it okay to go on a rampage and kill everyone with your lizard side-kick. Isaac is my favorite werewolf, and I'd love to get to know more about Derek's past.
And as for Switched At Birth I'll make it short, I love Emmit even if he did cheat on Bay but I'm still very mad about it, and I personally love Bay probably because in a lot of ways we are just alike, Oh and I've been learning sign language for quite some time now but Sean Berdy (Emmit) has really inspired me to learn it even more, I'm not that great at it yet but I'm getting better, and yeah I could go on forever but I wont so yeah.
Well if you actually read all of this I applaud you, sorry for wasting about five minutes of your life that you'll never get back. Oh and add me as a friend and message me I love to talk to people thanks. Alright Goodbye!
One last thing, I do ballet, I'm teaching myself, I get videos, books, really anything to do with ballet, and I teach myself. I mostly do this because I want to do Aerial Silks.
I HAVE A HUGE INFATUATION
WITH HARRY HOUDINI!
I just had to let you all know that..
Look what I won. (Just a little excited about it.) ;)
I LOVE this song; (I prefer Aerosmith's version. Steven Tyler is just AMAZING..)
Speak Now is my favorite Album of Taylor's, RED is good, but, it didn't surpass Speak Now for me.(:
Sparks Fly is an amazing song.
Alright, so some of these I wrote a very long time ago so they might not be so good. I wrote this one when I was 8, so don't judge me to much. ^The name of this one is ' Her Story '. This one is actually very recent. I hope you like it. ^The name of this one is ' Evil Schemes '. I'll post more some time soon. Thanks for reading.