- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com Hello! I am so happy you clicked on my picture to come see who I am. Well my name is Maggie. As most of you do too, I love, love, love Taylor Swift! I will make this little paragraph about how I found out about Taylor Swift.
It was maybe about six or seven years ago when I was sitting in our living room, watching TV when a girl came on. I had no clue who she was. But I asked my Dad what she was singing about. He said that she was mad at her ex-boyfriend. Ever since that day I have always loved Taylor Allison Swift. I have went to her Speak Now World Tour, and that was an awesome concert. I also went to The Red Tour. That was probably tied with Speak Now. I love Taylor because she is an amazing role model. She is a good girl and never did anything wrong. She doesn't dress in super weird stuff like Lady GaGa or Ke$ha or anyone else. She knows she has young girls looking up to her. Anyway that's my little story about why I love a Taylor and how I figured out about her.
Okay so this is just about me.
I have a horse and his name is chip. I have had him for almost 3 years, Two and a half really. He is my world and I would never do anything to harm him. But he does bite and everything so I have to be a little mean sometimes but not enough to hurt him. Besides my horse I have Type 1 Diabetes. I hate this. But it could be worse and I say that God won't give you anything you can't handle. If you believe you can get through something then try and you will succeed. Back to my Diabetes. I have had Diabetes for 3 years. I was diagnosed in 2010 sometime in May. I do dance, volleyball, ride horses and do anything I really want to. Nothing stops me from doing anything. I read up on the internet and so does my Dad that famous people have Diabetes too. Like a racecar driver named Charlie Kimball has this too. An actress has Diabetes and she doesn't let her stop her. So if these people do this and have the same things I do and have to deal with this too means anyone can do what they want no matter what they have to handle in life. Life can be a road. It will have bumps in the road but someday those bumps will wear away. My favorite quote is, "Be strong now because things will get better, it maybe stormy now but it can't rain forever. Well this is who I am. Moving on to some more.
This is about things I do/don't like.
Things I do like.
1. My horse. (who am I kidding, I love him!)
2. Taylor Swift. (again I love her.)
4. Hunter Hayes! (Love him too!)
5. My phone
7. The number 7
8. Dinner rolls.
9. Mechanical pencils.
12. Making friends
13. Looking up quotes on the internet
14. Spider-Man (I know weird but whatever)
That's really all I can think of right now lol
Here is stuff I don't like
1. When people type slow
3. Fighting with a friend
4. Getting up early.
5. When someone makes a mess when I just cleaned
6. When my friends force me to do something
7. When I can't think of anything else to type... *hint hint*
Okay I think that's it for now. Comment me, PM me, or friend request me. I do accept all friend requests! Yeah so that's it! Thanks for reading!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo - Maggie :D :) :P XD
Can anyone give me ideas for a new biography? Like what kind of pictures and what I should put about myself? Thanks:)