- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world
Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission.
But I'm REaDy to fly.
Hey guys I'm Tina and I'm from Austria.
I'm a Swiftie since I heard Love Story in 2009.
I adore Taylor so much, she's my rolemodel and helped me through some really rough times.
Her songs always get me in a good mute. Her songs show me that she had the same problems than we have. But she's the example that everyone of us can achieve our dreams and that it's okay to be different.
I sadly never saw her live because I live in Austria.. enough said hm? :D
When Taylor maybe will come to Austria or to Germany I will totally go there ^^ I search for some Austrian or German Swifties who want to go with me to her concert .
But everyone of you is welcome to become my friend ;D
I'm so happy that I can be a part of this incredible fanbase. We stand by Taylor when she has curly hair. We stand by her when she has straight hair. And we will stand by Taylor when she has gray hair.
A few facts about me:
1.) I'm obsessed with TV shows. I love One Tree Hill, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, Criminal Minds and so on..
2.) Music is a huge part of my life. Mostly I'm listening to The Fray, The Script, Fall Out Boy, Jimmy Eat World, Tyler Hilton, Kate Voegele, Rod Stewart, Rascal Flatts, Johnny Cash, U2 and of course Taylor Swift.
3.) I collect vinyl records.
4.) My favourite movies are Walk The Line, Forrest Gump, Valentine's Day and Hunger Games.
5.) I love the USA. I've never been there but I'm just in love with this country.
6.) I think New York City is awesome. One day I'll live there *-*
Oh and Paul Wesley is my husband, he just doesn't know it yet :P
Love you all, Tina
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person who feels the way I do. Most of the time I feel good but then there are moments where I'm down. In this moments I start to think of my future and I'm...I think I'm scared. Scared of failing. Scared that I won't achieve my dreams. And then I doubt me and my abilities...and just everything. I think that I have no talents and skills. It's just...