- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Treacherous Blue Eyes
^credit to Guppy1313
Hello! I'm Sharon.
Thanks for checking my profile out. I appreciate it :)
I am finally 20! as of December 4th!!!
and currently in college, I love it! I am taking an english and math course starting in January!
I love to write, I mainly write songs.
Music...music is well, my life. I don't know what I would do without. Music, Especially Taylors, has gotten me through so many difficult times in my life.
oh and I also LOVE pandas, the idea of old fashion and everything black and white!
I was on the old tc but apparently my account got deleted so I made a new account. I am hoping to catch up or find my old tc friends, ive found a few. I also would love to make some new friends so don't be afraid to friend request and talk to me I will respond to everyone!
So there is this little boy, I never got the pleasure to meet him and never will but I know he was just like a piece of heaven, perfection even. Now he is an angel watching down. His name is Ronan, and he lost his life at age four to neuroblastoma. Just hearing his story and reading his mothers blog he has taught me many things. He for one has taught me to never take life for granted. It is here to day and has been wonderful, but the opportunity may be gone tomorrow. The second thing Ronan has taught me is to enjoy the little things and not to stress the big things, because in reality it will get you nowhere. Enjoying the littlest things will make life worth your time, it will make things so much easier. Ronan has also taught me to take chances, risks, and to just go for what I want when the opportunity arises because tomorrow it could be gone, gone forever. And lastly Ronan has taught me to love like there is no tomorrow. What I mean by that is to let your love for someone be known, tell them. Show them. Show the world. Prove it. You never know when your time could be up. You never know when anyones time is truely up. Like I said, I never had the honor to meet this incredible blond hair, blue eyed boy but he has had a great impact on my life, has made me change my way, I am greatful for this! He will forever have a place in my heart. I love you to the moon and back Ronan!
Free picture collage customized with Smilebox
If you just took the time to read that, please, please, please take the time to check out this amazing site!
Used: Look what you have gone and done Theirs our friendship lying on the floor have you forgotten what we had? Where’s your heart I found a true friend in you No more, no more now Cant believe you’d use me Never forget or forgive Excuse after excuse Now I'm sheading tears losing me for good Is this what you wanted? Not mean’t to be You mean’t...