Hi, I'm Hatsue. I've been alive for 17 years now. I'm Mexican and I don't wear a big sombrero!
I love Taylor since 2008 but I can't remember how I became a Swifty, I just know that the first song I ever heard about her was Cold as you.
I love reading books. My favorites are:
''The message in the bottle'' by Nicholas Sparks
''Graceling'' by Kristin Cashore
''Daughter of smoke and bone'' by Laini Taylor.
Things about me:
1. I'm 17 years old
2. I'm from Mexico
3. I love Taylor Swift, Adam Young, & The Band Perry
4. I don't know why, but I don't like animals.
5. I'm a kindergarden teacher.
6. I love cookies *----*
7. I love Law & order: SVU & CSI
8. I hate when people criticize the kind of music I like.
9. I have never been in love :(
10. I love books.
''Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there’s no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic''
“Wishes are false. Hope is true. Hope makes its own magic.”
Mexican & Proud Swifty
Visit my new graphic shop(click on the picture):
Smile, you are beautiful