credit to TaylorThirteen^^^
Hey Ya'll! im Ashley! i am currently 15 years old and live in sweet as Maple Syrup, Canada! my home town is Calgary and im absolutely inlove with it! Its one of the Canadian Country Music homes. i'm clearly addicted to Taylor and i have a slight obsession with Twitter. (feel free to tweet me @hairflipswift13 XD) i have seen Taylor live once, and it was like the best day of my life... i will never ever ever ever forget it like... ever!
GRANT REPLIED TO ME AND TOLD ME TO GET A NOSE PIERCING.... i am now getting a nose piercing.. (09/01/12) i like to make fun little edits on my ipod and maybe once i get good at them i will post them here! you can see them on my instagram! @hairflipswift13
i will forever ship Taylor squared :)
-i love kids... they always make me smile!
-Our Song has a "swiftie curse" on me
-my best friends name is Nina
-i lovelovelove country music
-i want to be a writer and hairstylist
-Grant is like the best guitarist... like... Ever... i totally would ship Graylor!
-im 15, but im feeling 22 ;)
-im starting highschool this year
-i lovelovelove the colors purple, pink and blue. preferably vibrant!
-i write 24/7! if its not on my phone its on my computer, if its not on my computer its on my ipod, if its not on my ipod its in my head
-i have sooooo many great twitter friends because of Taylor
-Sydney Dixon is one of my favorite singers!
-i love kitties... i have TWO
-i can not speak any other language than english, sowwy!
-i love to flip my hair around....
-i have fantasied about my future since i have like... three
-And once i get something in my head, it has to happen
-i enoy gifs (great place to get them: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/taylor-swift-gifs?before=1337135499)
im very picky...
Taylor and The Agency are my world
notice how Taylor is the only one with normal eyes? ya, well, thats cause she =s the ANGEL of the group
our family > yours
“Emotions are running high to the point that we have a million different things per minute because this is the last time we’re gonna stand together in a circle like this. Trust is not something that comes easily by me, but I want you to know that I trust you and that’s something that because we’ve shared this experience together, we’ll always be true. We’ve done this as this…Band of brothers, this band of thieves that somehow got a chance to stand on the biggest stages and the biggest crowds, and we sold out that stadium. WE did that. And I will always love you, I will always trust you: This is love. And this is the one true love I’ve ever had in my entire life.”
PLEASE check out Sydney Dixon! she is sooooooooo talented and deserves viewers!
"Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrows, or three thousand, or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know." - Lauren Oliver - Before I fall
We love you to the moon and back...
i enjoy cats and
so you dont like Taylor Swift?
im a writer and
im now fifteen...
If This Was A Movie, High School Would Be Over By NOW!
CHECK OUT MY RED TOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!
RED Roses: Swiftie Bound
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 12:53 AM,
Happy birthday Ashley. I hope you have a great day today. :)
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:37 PM,
Hey! Happy Holidays!
On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:47 AM,
On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 5:11 PM,
OMG You've sung with tthe bare naked ladies?!!?
*And it all started with the big BANG! HEY!* :)
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 4:33 AM,
Happy Birthday sweety ;)
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM,
Hey I say the same thing! If this was a movie, ninth grade would be over by now! :)
On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM,
luv ur profile pic!!!
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 12:48 AM,
Hi, thank you for adding us as a friend ! Hope your week is FANTASTIC so far!
We wanted to bring you a few AWESOME updates about Taylor Talk and the hosts!
1. For those of you who have difficulty finding the time to listen to our longer episodes, (we understand, we can get very rambly in our discussions!) on alternating weeks we're doing shorter ones with just the calendar, news and mini-segments. We've decided to call these shorter podcasts “Small Talk, Work and the Weather” ;)
2. Taylor Talk is now officially sponsored by Taylor Swift's former manager, Rick Barker. He's currently offering FREE advice for those who want to be in the music industry with a seven video series, to get access just visit www.taylortalk.org and click on the Music Industry Blueprint banner :)
3. Ever wanted to BE on Taylor Talk? We have a new voicemail system where you can call in your mini-segment submissions, respond to any of our discussion topics, or just say Hi! ALL listeners around the world can just go to www.taylortalk.org and click on the link on the right of the page that says 'Send Voicemail' and if you're in the US, you can also call 240-31SWIFT :) We just might put YOUR voicemail on the air in our next podcast!
4. Taylor Talk has a new facebook page, just another way to keep you updated!! 'Like' it? :) www.facebook.com/taylortalk13
5. One of our co-hosts, Belle, has been working on a series of young-adult novels, and the first one has a really sweet dedication in it for Taylor Swift! The series is a murder mystery that takes place in the music business. Belle wants to give Swifties a chance to pre-order it at a discount BEFORE it hits amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, etc. To read more about the series and get access to pre-order it a discount, visit www.belleann.com pre-order available for the printed version, and ebook available to download ASAP (for nook, iPad, etc)
Be Fearless and don't forget to Speak Now!
LoveLoveLove, -The Taylor Talk Hosts
On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 1:42 PM,
@redgirl thanks, hun, even though i changed it aha!
On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 10:31 AM,
I love love love ur avi!
Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.
Powered by ground(ctrl)