- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Light Up My World
^Thanks Daya (:
Hi. My name is Hailey. I live in Pennsylvania but I'm counting down the days until I move to Tennessee. Music is the only thing that keeps me going in my life. I don't know where I would be without people like Tim McGraw and Rascal Flatts who are the ones who made me discover how beautiful country music really is. I became a fan of Taylor's one night in winter six years ago when I heard "Our Song" on the radio and my dad told me how old she was.
I have bad luck with boys. My fat cat and I don't get along. I also have a puppy and a kitten, and some fish, but they don't do very much. I wear skirts and dresses every day, including when there's snow on the ground. I'm really loud. It inevitably gets quiet when I say something awkward. I spend grueling hours painting my nails, only to pick all the nail polish off when I get bored. I'm in love with Hunter Hayes and cried my eyes out when I saw him for the first time.
I love music, all kinds. I guess if I had to name a favorite genre, I'd say I'm really into that indie/alternative type stuff that scares some people. But I also listen to pop, country, rap, and rock. So. My favorite band in the whole world is Foster the People. I love all three of them, but Mark Foster is probably my favorite. I love his story of how he made it to where he is now. He makes me smile and I'd love to see that band become legendary some day.
I haven't been to a Taylor concert. I have Wonderstruck but I'm afraid of it because if I use it, then it'll be gone. My parents claim they don't like Taylor but I have caught them singing along more than once when they thought nobody was looking. I collect bracelets, guitar picks, cds, autographs, postcards, books, and anything that reminds me of Nashville. I have good ideas for songs but I always forget to write them down and then I lose them forever. I am a girly girl and cannot survive without eyeliner. I listen to singers and bands nobody in the world has ever heard of. I always thought people were liars when they said they didn't have time to do something, but these days I don't watch tv at all because I literally have no time to.
I have a tendency to randomly add people as friends. I'm not a stalker. I just really like people. I make graphics. I used to. I haven't had a request in ages but maybe if you're awesome you'll request one maybe? My biggest fear is that someday I will look back on my life and do nothing but regret. Things I should or shouldn't have said, something I should've done. I want to get married but I don't want to have kids. I would like to adopt of foster children who have had bad luck in life. I have met an unimaginable number of singers I look up to. I feel really lucky for that. I met Hunter Hayes on September 20th, 2012 and it's happening again soon. I have an unhealthy obsession with GIFS. I am warning you now that if you have gifs on your profile I will hunt you down just to tell you how much I love your gifs. I have a strange fascination with banjos. I'd love to learn to play one. I DO know how to play the guitar, though. The very first song I learned was Love Makes Me by this kid named Hunter who I love more than life. I have a soft spot for animals, and as much as I don't want to be classified as a Crazy Cat Lady, I love kittens. And I love you for reading this.
Usernames I've Had:
We Made Quite A Mess
more thank you think you are
July Saturday Night
^Pease don't use any of these because I might go back to them someday and that would get confusing!
You will be remembered.
I love him:
^ Thanks Reshmi for these two
^I took it
^2 above bySazzleSwifty
Look at this a little closer.
^My two favorite people
^Both by Swiftlookalike
Dream as big as you want because they come true every day. Last night I met Hunter Hayes. I just cannot tell you what it feels like to look up to someone for so long and then finally be able to tell them in person. Every single person I talked to told me I was crazy for paying over $200 for concert tickets and a meet and greet, but the truth is I would have given up every single...