- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I am beyond obssessed with trees.....I don't know why I started with that I just did. I have always loved trees. I think it comes from my love of being outdoors. I am obssessed with camping, hiking, rock clibling, canoeing and many other outdoor activities. I have loved these ever since small.....I still am small......really short.
I don't look my age at all.... people always guess that I am 5 years younger than what I really am I suppose I should take it as a complement!
On a really nice day I like to sit outside and look at the sky. I think about how beautiful the world is and wonder what it would be like if there were no cars and no buildings. I contemplate how odd it that world spins really fast but we can't feel a thing. That leads me to think about spcae and I start to freak out about the fact that it never ends......surley there is something out there just waiting to be discovered.
I wish I had wings so I could fly whenever I wanted.....wouldn't that be cool.
I would like to say that I am the type of person who just goes with the flow....and sometimes I am. Sometimes I like to write sideways ignoring the lines on my page. The truth is that most of the time I overthink.....I am indecisive......I always think of the positives and negatives. Sometimes I think it is a bad thing but, it can be a good thing. I realised while reading one of my favourite books; 'Tomorrow, when the war began'.
I love Taylor Swift. She is brilliant and magical and wonderful and beautiful. She is a great writter. Taylor knows how to use words to affect a person. Sometimes she makes me laugh, sometimes she makes me cry and sometimes she makes me dance around my room screaming lyrics at the top of my lungs.
I can't wait until the RED tour. I cried when I was watching the live chat and I heard we are never ever getting back together for the first time.....It was a magical moment :)
I love telling knock knock jokes and I love hearing them. The trouble is when someone tries to tell me a knock knock joke I laugh hysterically as soon as they say "Knock Knock"
I love all jokes mine are not always funny. Infact 9 times out of 10 they are not funny, but, sometimes I do tell a good one:p
Some people think I am werid butthe best people are.....I love to laugh and be silly with my friends!!!
What did the inventor of knock knock jokes win?
The No bell prize :D
So last night I went out for dinner with my family. We walked in and were told we could sit wherever we wanted as long as it didn't have a reserved sign. We headed for a wooden table with four seats near the window. It just so happened that this was table 17. I was excited by this as 17 is my lucky number. I sat down facing the middle of the resturaunt with my back to the window and as the...