- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Well, hello there!
I'm Fiona, and this is my TC profile!
If you couldn’t already tell, I love a perfect, utterly flawless person named Taylor Alison Swift.
Yeah, her ^^
I seriously don’t know where I’d be without her. Just hearing one of her amazing songs helps me get through anything and everything. Hearing a Taylor song makes me feel utterly 100% better, because I know that someone (Taylor, Meredith, or anyone else) has felt almost exactly the same way. While I haven't ever REALLY been in love, I've liked a few guys (and celebrities *coughcough Logan Lerman*) before. Something that I love about Taylor's music is that you can twist her song lyrics to fit your exact situation, and that's what I do. Taylor's music is just such an amazing, wonderful thing and has gotten me through some difficult times, some slightly sad times, and is there when I have great times, too. Taylor's music can relate to anything, be it friend drama, guy problems, or any trouble you're having. And I'm so glad that it can.
But her songwriting isn't the only amazing part of Taylor; Don't even get me started on her personality and style. Her level of perfection cannot be captured by just one awestruck fan in a small forum profile...but that doesn't mean I won't try to.
I honestly don't know how it is possible for one person to be so lovely and adorable, but Taylor is a heaven-sent angel of music, style and overall perfection. And her fashion sense. OHMYGOD HER STYLE. I love it. She could be wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans and manage to look fabulous.
TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, TAYLOR. HOW DO YOU DO IT.
And, to add to all her perfection, she so funny. Hilarious, in fact. Whether it's a video of her and Meredith, a little Instagram video, or a Vine of hers, I always smile and laugh watching it. I just love her so much.
I have had a constant hope that one day I can meet her. I want to let her know how much she means to me and how she's helped me and so many other people find who they are.
At least, that's my expectation of what'll happen when I meet her. In reality, I'll probably be bawling my eyes out and will be unable to express my adoration. THE FEELS, YA KNOW?
Red is just so completely perfect, with the way she can capture all these emotions and fit them into a four minute song just amazes me. Out of all the other bands and artists that I listen to, Taylor is by far my favorite and is the only one who can successfully make me feel these wonderful, crazy emotions in her songs.
Being told to pick a favorite Taylor song is synonymous with picking a favorite child to me, but I think my top five favorites are All Too Well, The Lucky One, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Begin Again, and Starlight.
I have not been lucky enough to see her live, though I've tried very hard to get tickets to all of her concerts. Early last year I actually got an e-mail from TC saying that I'd actually won the pit tickets, but of course I opened the e-mail a day too late, and it was a 24-hour offer. I hopefully will be able to go to her next concert, but until then I'll be watching all the videos of her concerts that I can find.
If you've made it this far in my bio, I wanna thank you. Thanks for sticking with me up until here. You're cool. And if Taylor happens to be reading this, ILOVEYOUSOMUCHTAYLOROHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYOGD.
I really just want to thank Taylor for everything; for being there for me when things were tough,and even when things were great, for inspiring me to go after my dream, and for simply being the best idol I could ever want. Thanks Taylor. For EVERYTHING.
If you didn't already know,
I love you like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love.
I made a thread on this, but i think it got deleted but i just wanna know A) how do you make graphics B)how do you post them on there or post someone elses graphic sorry im kinda new on TC so i don't know how to do it "Long Live the walls we crashed throught I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you"- Long Live