- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
^Created by Me :)
I changed my Profile name to Swiftectioner (Swiftie+Directioner)
I am a 14 year old proud Swiftie from India. I am a directioner too!! These people are just so amazing!
Besides being a student, I like to write. Being a swiftie, Songwriting is sort of in my roots, haha. I write poems too and have my own contest threads on the Forums.
Most Flawless person I've met on TC:
Click Here to enter my Poetry Competition!!!!! I'd Love Love Love to read YOUR work!
Click here to enter my Songwriting Competition!!
I remember the first Taylor song i heard was LOVE STORY.
Another singer i admire is SELENA GOMEZ
Her songs which i admire are:
-tell me something i don't know
-love you like a lovesong
-a year without rain
Apart from this, i'm also an admirer of 1D..
i greatly admire all their songs..especially-"what makes you beautiful"
it is my Favourite song!!!
My hobbies include-
-hanging out with friends/family
-listening to music [must]
-making new friends
and in the end..i THANK you for stopping by to take a look at my profile.. :)
Please do add me! i'd love to be your friend!
(This is my recent poetry) GOODBYE I remember new faces all around First day on the second floor i was there at a place renwned For aimless walks in the corridor Some call it temple of education Some call it a friendship hub For me its a place of new creations Finding self and metric job Examination fear and late night work Respect and...