- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I love to dance. I love to sing. I like all types of music. I am kinda a new fan of Taylor Swift. I always knew about her, but never really listened. Now I am totally obsessed. Hahaha
I Love all kinds of music, anything with a good beat or good lyrics. I love Beyonce, Demi Lovato, Chris Brown, Taylor Swift, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Ingrid Michealson, Tori Kelly, etc. Music is life. Without it I don't know where I would be.
I love to Dance!!!! I can't say that enough. Dance and Music has made me who I am. #DancerProbs #ShowChoirProbs #TSwizzle #foreverandalways
Favorite song of Taylor: Too many, but a couple are Dear John and The Way I Loved You
Favorite lyrics: "So casually cruel in the name of being honest..."
"I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you"
Favorite quote: "My Level Of Awkward Makes Everyone Else Feel Normal..."
"I don't wanna end up being awful and intolerable. Alone. Laying in a marble bathtub by myself, like sad, with a glass of wine just complaining that my life ended up alone because I pushed everyone away because I thought I was too good to hang out with anybody," she said, in the issue out Thursday. "The typical Hollywood sad cliché of the poor lonely starlet with no one because she put up all these walls and didn't trust anyone. That's my fear. And that's why I live my life the way I live my life because I'd so much rather feel everything than end up like that." -Taylor Swift
Hey, I have never been to a Taylor swift concert, and I am so excited that I will be celebrating my first Taylor concert with the Red Tour. I want to know what songs she performs. Are they only the songs from that album or does she throw in some old favorites from different albums? Does anyone know? If you do please reply?!? Thanksss