- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! Thank you for coming to my page! And hopefully starting to read this :D
When I saw and heard Love Story for the first time on TV here in 2008, I was a fan then I went on youtube to look at her videos, watched and heard 'Tim McGraw' then watched her video blogs which led to me becoming more of a fan but with Taylor's personality this time and I had to keep watching more. Now here I am.
I was incredibly lucky to get to see Taylor live for the first time on Friday March 16th 2012 for the Speak Now World tour!!!
Can't believe I actually got to see Taylor in real life and not just through the internet or pictures!
RED, November 29 2013 was extremely fun! I felt every extreme emotion that night. Getting to touch Taylor's hand and having her look at me straight in the eyes and smile at me is something I will always remember. Best way to spend any Friday night. :)
Thank you Taylor!
My favourite quote from Taylor ever is the signature below (the first signature) :)
Other quotes from Taylor that are significant for me at the moment, which I found from watching some RED concert youtube videos are...
"Here’s what I think about the crazy emotions. I tend to think if you can get through them they teach you the lessons you’re supposed to learn in order to grow. I think that if you can get through them they teach you things about yourself that end up making you better and eventually turn you into who you’re supposed to be someday." (Part of Taylor's opening speech in L.A., before singing 'Red')
"You know, just because something is over doesn’t mean it wasn’t incredibly beautiful. Cause another lesson I’ve learned is not all stories have a happy ending, and you have to learn how to deal with that. And this is a song about a story that didn’t end so happily, but it was still supposed to happen." (Taylor introducing 'Sad Beautiful Tragic' at the St. Paul MN concert)
Umm, other stuff...
I like to bake anything, mainly cause I like to eat. I like to bake bread with the help of the bread maker or a mixer to knead the dough for me, cake is always nice too. And anything else that I haven't tried baking before or that much of I like to bake. Like pies or slices and cookies. Also anything with apple or cinnamon in it I will eat. Cause right now I am a bit obsessed with apples and baking with them.
I've also realised how much I like grocery shopping, maybe cause it involves food?
I also definitely like to listen to music, especially Taylor :) But I do like to listen to all kinds of other music as well, whatever is on the radio, usually pop music. From artists like Katy Perry and P!nk. I also like Luke Bryan's music so I am listening to his songs often now, but they don't play him on radio here so I've got to listen to his music other in ways. I also like watching drama shows on TV, like Grey's Anatomy, Revenge, Revolution and any comedy shows like New Girl and Big Bang Theory.
Sorry this got kind of long, thank you for reading all of this though! Or at least scrolling down to write me a comment :D Thank You!
Credit to Cerulean for the quote signature :D
Credit to bananahrr for these two signatures above :D
And Thank You to HELEH for the avatar!
Here are a few photos I took from the concert that I thought I'd share. :) I hope you like looking at them! RED Sign It's starting! State of Grace!!! Curtains go up! TAYLOR!!! Sparks Holy Ground Taylor Speaking to us Red Taylor and Paul The Lucky One (her legs!) Taylor introducing Mean...